Uhm... Movie Syndicate Says?

HellHoundSlayer

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truthfully i would be happy if they made a movie but if they made a kinda tv show sort of thing but like on youtube where each of the "episodes" were 10-15 min long and came out like every Friday because that would be as equally or maybe even better then the movie just because we can actually have more time with zombies until November 2012 when the new one comes out:)

truthfully i would be happy if they made a movie but if they made a kinda tv show sort of thing but like on youtube where each of the "episodes" were 10-15 min long and came out like every Friday because that would be as equally or maybe even better then the movie just because we can actually have more time with zombies until November 2012 when the new one comes out:)

Something like a mini-series?

I wonder how random youtubers would react to Nazi zombies...

P.s. Your avatar scares me, and I.... like it?

Something like a mini-series?

I wonder how random youtubers would react to Nazi zombies...

P.s. Your avatar scares me, and I.... like it?

yeah see not only would a mini-series be awesome but it would also get more people into zombies and the story line, i think the only thing is going to be money if activision is funding it i dont think they would have a problem with money haha but if its all out of treyarchs pocket then they might

fanboy

epic fail....

He means a syndicate fanboy. We have a bit of an issue here with syndicate fanboys who blindly hold him in high regard, even though he has little to no idea what he is talking about some times. I mean come on, he attends a night college, go figure he'd have a few extra hours to play zombies. I don't have anything against him, but his fans can get a bit... Distastful.

fanboy

epic fail....

He means a syndicate fanboy. We have a bit of an issue here with syndicate fanboys who blindly hold him in high regard, even though he has little to no idea what he is talking about some times. I mean come on, he attends a night college, go figure he'd have a few extra hours to play zombies. I don't have anything against him, but his fans can get a bit... Distastful.

Agreed, im a fan of his, and I do laugh at his commentaries, and face palm at others, he is a good guy but his fanbase is a bit over exaggerating how good he is.

Back on topic, if there is a movie there will probably be backstory with anew cast of characters, maybe people in veruckt while the breakouts going on.

Maybe der reuse before it had gone to hell.

Maybe even multiple stories, on multiple locations.

Most likely though we will have to wait for a while to get specifics but in the mean time, we got work to do.

epic fail....

Agreed, im a fan of his, and I do laugh at his commentaries, and face palm at others, he is a good guy but his fanbase is a bit over exaggerating how good he is.

Back on topic, if there is a movie there will probably be backstory with anew cast of characters, maybe people in veruckt while the breakouts going on.

Maybe der reuse before it had gone to hell.

Maybe even multiple stories, on multiple locations.

Most likely though we will have to wait for a while to get specifics but in the mean time, we got work to do.

maybe like flashbacks? i might have gotten the quotes wrong :facepalm: there i facepalmed my self:)

I believe that there will be a movie soon, but as for syndicate....idk about that kid. Youtubers seem like they want to make videos as fast as possible just to get views or thumbs up. Its not about real research for them its about subscriptions. For instance, (a bit off subject.forgive me) type in rezurrection map pack or whatever, I bet you half of them are that Mr dalekjd guy. If you watch all of his videos you will notice they are all the same just tweaked a bit. They cram hundreds of the same video out to where everyone is forced to watch theirs. Thus making them more popular.

I am sorry for this little rant. I promise to minimize them or dispose of all off subject matter, but to put my two cents in: I think you are absolutely right. Treyarch doesnt do stuff for no reason. This could be looked at as a "trailer easter egg". :D

I used to like syndicate but he thinks hes the best and he only plays solo, thats just pathetic. try getting to 80+ on co-op and then tell me hes the best and I will believe him. Im not saying I get that far but some people from cure4zombies do and they are so much better than anyone on this website or syndicate.

I believe that there will be a movie soon, but as for syndicate....idk about that kid. Youtubers seem like they want to make videos as fast as possible just to get views or thumbs up. Its not about real research for them its about subscriptions. For instance, (a bit off subject.forgive me) type in rezurrection map pack or whatever, I bet you half of them are that Mr dalekjd guy. If you watch all of his videos you will notice they are all the same just tweaked a bit. They cram hundreds of the same video out to where everyone is forced to watch theirs. Thus making them more popular.

I am sorry for this little rant. I promise to minimize them or dispose of all off subject matter, but to put my two cents in: I think you are absolutely right. Treyarch doesnt do stuff for no reason. This could be looked at as a "trailer easter egg". :D

Ah mrdalekjd... lmfao hes ridiculous. He tries so hard to get views, and can't succeed. That bs Shangri-La info he put up made me unsub from him.