The Moon - Connected to at LEAST Der Riese and Area 51

AgentA

Now, you have all seen the trailer, but did you catch the parts where it showed Area 51, or you being at Der Riese in an astronaut suit? I believe you will be to teleport to these two locations from the moon. Here are pictures (credits to whoever took them):

As you can see by the hands, the player is in an astronaut suit.

Looks like Area 51 to me. Notice the teleporter in the background.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually on the trailer when the character use the dual wield wavegun it looks like the wunderwaffe but in the trailer you really dont see him shooting or something. My theory is that maybe beacuse you could go to other maps you could also take the others map weapons in this case the wunderwaffe

Maybe there is a teleporter to each map that uses them.

So... based on that logic:

Der Riese

Moon

Area 51

Kino der Toten

Five

Am I missing any?

EDIT: They said this was the best map because it included something from all the previous maps. AKA The maps themselves?

Maybe there is a teleporter to each map that uses them.

So... based on that logic:

Der Riese

Moon

Area 51

Kino der Toten

Five

Am I missing any?

EDIT: They said this was the best map because it included something from all the previous maps. AKA The maps themselves?

But Five doesn't really use the same teleporting system, right?

Nikolai on Moon. What's that? No gloves. It looks like someone here is wrong.

One compound word: Spacesuit.

So... your're arguing against me there that my OP is right?

You've lost me. I guess what I'm saying, is that he hasn't bought the spacesuit yet, and that is why he doesn't have gloves. And, maybe it's just because I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm really tired/slow tonight, but your posts seem a bit contradictory to me...

The Der Riese picture doesn't show him with a space suit in first person. If you pay attention to when you're playing on any other map on BO with Nikolai, that is always how his arms look in 1st person.

Wha...? You're saying he's always had those gloves in other BO maps?

One compound word: Spacesuit.

So... your're arguing against me there that my OP is right?

You've lost me. I guess what I'm saying, is that he hasn't bought the spacesuit yet, and that is why he doesn't have gloves. And, maybe it's just because I haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm really tired/slow tonight, but your posts seem a bit contradictory to me...

Why is everyone assuming that were going to have to buy spacesuits nothings been confirmed yet...

Why is everyone assuming that were going to have to buy spacesuits nothings been confirmed yet...

Because Tak and Nikolai don't originally have the spacesuits when they're first shown, but later they do. Not only that, but there's an area where the guy playing as Tak is looking directly at the spacesuit as if he's going to put it on, and he doesn't have the space suit on at first as I said.