The Moon - Connected to at LEAST Der Riese and Area 51

AgentA

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Der Riese picture doesn't show him with a space suit in first person. If you pay attention to when you're playing on any other map on BO with Nikolai, that is always how his arms look in 1st person.

Wha...? You're saying he's always had those gloves in other BO maps?

Yes. Play Kino. Its OBVIOUS. Also, in case you didnt notice, Nikolai's hands are exactly the same as Alex Mason's while in Vorkuta.

Russian prison garb, Nikolai. Kind of a joke there...also it was Treyarc being lazy again :P

You guys cannot base the idea of us teleporting to another map (I am talking about Der Riese) just because of a poorly, commonly designed arm figure that has been seen throughout the previous maps. I'm guessing most of you are missing the classic maps because that is exactly how Nikolai's arm figure looks in Der Riese and Shi No Numa. And why would we teleport to the classic maps when Treyarch put the classics maps in the map pack already.

Maybe there is a teleporter to each map that uses them.

So... based on that logic:

Der Riese

Moon

Area 51

Kino der Toten

Five

Am I missing any?

EDIT: They said this was the best map because it included something from all the previous maps. AKA The maps themselves?

or the teleporters :facepalm: