selectyeti89

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you like it easy right? ;)

Easy Breezy all day long! ;)

No, they we're never that hard on Kino (beside the occasional stragler that pulls a sneak attack!), and they helped with getting rid of regular zombies. But they we're just annoying to me. When I'd have 20+ crawlers in my circles I'd just get pissed off and start firing Rambo style at the pack, regardless of accuracy. I just hated them so much.

I must say though, it's nice to see them returning for variety's sake.

...That's what she said! Or did he say it? Eh whatever...

Anyways I am happy that they are back. I hated them, but it was too easy without them. Plus, if there are Nova zombies then there most likely wont be monkeys! Yay :|

nah the new monkeys were so good. they're the best new element of any zombie map. makes it so much more exciting and fun when you're risking your life chasing a monkey for max ammo.

...That's what she said! Or did he say it? Eh whatever...

Anyways I am happy that they are back. I hated them, but it was too easy without them. Plus, if there are Nova zombies then there most likely wont be monkeys! Yay :|

nah the new monkeys were so good. they're the best new element of any zombie map. makes it so much more exciting and fun when you're risking your life chasing a monkey for max ammo.

Yea but I don't like them 'cause they are so damn small :evil:

Im glad there back cause they add a little bit of a challenge and they look really friggin creepy which is what some parts of Zombies should be about. I prefer the Crawlers over the sprinters every day of the week.

I dont mind either because in cotd the sprinters were easy to deal with because of such a open map, but in verruckt it made it very hard.