ZCODL Symbol in Trailer

CheezyWeezle

Man logos are read top/bottom.

Top being COD and the bottom being ZL.

A quick Google search proves this.

there is no definitive way a logo must be read. it's up to the intention of whoever designed the logo. obviously the thing the acronym stands for comes before the acronym itself, and so at that point it's up to whoever designs the logo as to where they put the letters in the acronym. lol people and theyr "THIS IS 100% TRUE NO EXCEPTIONS BLAH BLAH BLAH" people need to chill and admit that nobody knows anything FOR SURE until it is known FOR SURE :lol:

I never claimed that that was the only way to read 'em, simply trying to prove that it's a possibility.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On an unrelated note, I feel like my gut instinct for the acronym is Call of Duty Zombies League as a part of COD Elite. Would be a great way for them to continue to keep interest in zombies by holding tournaments and such throughout the time the MW3 is in the limelight. I would much rather it be this than some live action movie, because personally the game play is much more important to me than the story. emphasis on personally

Man logos are read top/bottom.

Top being COD and the bottom being ZL.

A quick Google search proves this.

NO... It proves you wrong. Lemme quote some some logos as if this were true. 1. "Time Better Next Luck" -Originally "Better luck next time" 2. "United Four Associations Wheel Drive" -Originally "United Four Wheel Drive Associations" 3. "Task Graffiti Force Area Denver Metro" -Originally "Metro Area Graffiti Task Force Denver" 4. (My fav) "Students the where meet they we are and us go take where they" -Originally "We meet the students where they are and go where they take us" This proves you wrong. I know my chiz, bro. I am gonna laugh at you guys so hard when it turns out me and Yellow-Card8 I think it was are right, and all of you are wrong. And its probably not even something like "Zombies Call of Duty L-Something" Its probably like "Zealous Creatures Originally Detained Lars". So I am going to PM every Moderator, carbon, and Covert Gunman. I want this thread gone, because you guys are really dumb and are dragging on an already-solved problem. I am right, you are wrong. It is as simple as that. So unless you bring Jimmy Zielinsky in on video saying that it is otherwise, then I am right. Go ahead and ask people that make these kinds of logos. They will say, "It reads left-to-right, just like normal English. Ain't no Chinese top-to-bottom chiz happenin' here in THIS America." /winning rant

this is why forum bans exist. Flaming. Reporting Cheezy.