Very detailed Overview of Trailer

CLAYMORE

Okay so before i am officaily gone i need to do this !

Okay so straight away you can see the wave gun in action it seems to work like the VR11 killing one zombie at a time

We can also see that the guy is playing on the screen its level 1 and right away you can see space suits, and heres THE HUGE thing, Area 51! yes Area 51 is in this map it is going to be like verruckt two people on the moon, and two people on Area 51,

Okay and how do we go to one another, TELEPORTERS! they are back, you can notice them in some of the video, it might have the same aspect of linking them to get to pack a punch like in kino and Der riese!

Okay we get a quick glimpse of the new perk not in action but the machine itself, the logo seems to be like the overkill perk in WaW and cod 4

Weapons, we see the wave gun expand the zombie and blows him up, and we also see an Akimbo wonder weapon, it seems to work somewhat like the WunderWaffe DG-2 from what we can see, but as of now it could be anything, and than we have a wonder weapon that Resembled almost a BAR type look and feel, it shoots purple balls or mist kinda like the VR11, but if you notice when it hit the zombie, Blood just shot out of him, maybe it like, crushes his guts, thus, Squeezing the blood out of him, and at the end we can see dempsey with a claymore so no special D-Pad explosive from what it seems,

THE QED, absolutely no footage of it whatsoever that kind of disappointed me because thats the biggest question "WHAT THE HELL DOES IT DO".

Okay now when we see richtofen jumping super high you can kind of see a jungle theme behind him so that leads me to believe that the cosmic silverback will make an appearance

nova 6 crawlers, COME ON!

i honestly dont like them i mean maybe if the space suits help you not get blind im disappointed

Okay so my proof of Area 51 is that one guy spawns in the spacesuit area, when the other guy is outside on some desert like are, which is Area 51 (nevada)

okay now this is weird, at the end we see what seems to be a very BUFF nova 6 crawler in chains or just being tortured or something, and we see a new logo, Its VERY VERY Similar to the 935 Logo, maybe they evolved and thats where black ops 2 comes in!

Comic page seems like it has tons of Information you can see the thunder gun,pack a punch, speedy cola, some sort of glasses, EVERYTHING that i think was made by group 935, and you can kind of see a wrinkle on the right page but it looks like the last page :(

Well thats all guys i AM SUPER SUPER PUMPED ITS UN BELIVABLE WE ARE THIS FAR INTO ZOMBIES!

Thanks and Bye

CLAYMORE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TL:DR

Plus your past record doesnt make me wanna try either

That seems a little harsh. I took the time to read through this thread, and if CLAYMORE keeps posting like this, I think he can make a turnaround. I really love the idea of a Verruckt-like start.

Idk if people can see it but on the loading screen to the right we can see a page with a rip at the corner

possibly revealing a new map & the page has various things relating to zombies the golden rod, speed cola,

the thunder gun,

the pentagon theifs goggles, the shangri la statues etc... But you can see on the very edge of the screen you

see a page that you can see on shangri las loading screen so maybe this book is teling a story & is going

chronologicly... I think moon is before ALOT of the current maps but only time wise or maybe even teleporting

wise which could explain why richtofen has a space suit in ascension. the reason i think moon was b4 all the other map is because its sooo close to that page at the edge.

Other stuff to point out is the shadow that COULD be representing samantha holding something(teddy bear?). & the three astronauts & if these guys were tak , tank , nik, & ric... I would say that richtofen was the one farther away from the others seeing as he seems to want something so bad for his master plan...

few more things to add is what is the ripped corner? obviously it was something important..

& all the stuff to the right looks like well. toys maybe samantha thinks of them as such maybe this is a book shes reading .

and 1 more thing to point out is the dialouge from moon and other maps "meanwhile" meanwhile what?.. & in the revamed nacht der untoten "silence" cant think of any others

Dude please stop cross-thread posting. It's annoying.

Okay so before i am officaily gone i need to do this !

Okay so straight away you can see the wave gun in action it seems to work like the VR11 killing one zombie at a time

We can also see that the guy is playing on the screen its level 1 and right away you can see space suits, and heres THE HUGE thing, Area 51! yes Area 51 is in this map it is going to be like verruckt two people on the moon, and two people on Area 51,

Okay and how do we go to one another, TELEPORTERS! they are back, you can notice them in some of the video, it might have the same aspect of linking them to get to pack a punch like in kino and Der riese!

Okay we get a quick glimpse of the new perk not in action but the machine itself, the logo seems to be like the overkill perk in WaW and cod 4

Weapons, we see the wave gun expand the zombie and blows him up, and we also see an Akimbo wonder weapon, it seems to work somewhat like the WunderWaffe DG-2 from what we can see, but as of now it could be anything, and than we have a wonder weapon that Resembled almost a BAR type look and feel, it shoots purple balls or mist kinda like the VR11, but if you notice when it hit the zombie, Blood just shot out of him, maybe it like, crushes his guts, thus, Squeezing the blood out of him, and at the end we can see dempsey with a claymore so no special D-Pad explosive from what it seems,

THE QED, absolutely no footage of it whatsoever that kind of disappointed me because thats the biggest question "WHAT THE HELL DOES IT DO".

Okay now when we see richtofen jumping super high you can kind of see a jungle theme behind him so that leads me to believe that the cosmic silverback will make an appearance

nova 6 crawlers, COME ON!

i honestly dont like them i mean maybe if the space suits help you not get blind im disappointed

Okay so my proof of Area 51 is that one guy spawns in the spacesuit area, when the other guy is outside on some desert like are, which is Area 51 (nevada)

okay now this is weird, at the end we see what seems to be a very BUFF nova 6 crawler in chains or just being tortured or something, and we see a new logo, Its VERY VERY Similar to the 935 Logo, maybe they evolved and thats where black ops 2 comes in!

Comic page seems like it has tons of Information you can see the thunder gun,pack a punch, speedy cola, some sort of glasses, EVERYTHING that i think was made by group 935, and you can kind of see a wrinkle on the right page but it looks like the last page :(

Well thats all guys i AM SUPER SUPER PUMPED ITS UN BELIVABLE WE ARE THIS FAR INTO ZOMBIES!

Thanks and Bye

CLAYMORE

someone mentioned this earlier about it being daytime btw nice find [brains] for you... I agree that it is a possibility of this & if so i would be kinda pissed lol.... tbh i hate small objectives that require more than two peoples effort I cant even pack a punch in shangri la ): I dont have friends that are serious enough to listen to stuff to easter eggs as complex as the one in shangri la so how the hell will i be able to get on the moon with a random lol