Moon Loading Screen Pic, lots of stuff to analyze!

jimbob200521

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, I think I know what the whole Zombies storyline is about...

Its all in Samanthas head. Shes imagining it because shes reading it from a comic. All those things on the back page, those ads, theyre probably for fictional toys, which shes imaging as real weapons. Which is why Samantha controls everything, shes not evil, shes a child, and this is all in her imagination!

Someone on youtube (EmeraldJunkie) Posted this as a response to thesyndicateprojects video on moon,

Wow, TONS of stuff here to analyse. Totally reminds me of the ads I'd see in Boys' Life magazines from when I was a kid. Here's some things I've noticed....

The Control Panel looks like the one from Der Reise. Just speculation, but I think this is another subtle clue from the developers that we've still haven't uncovered all the mysteries in Der Reise, and the Control Panel is part of it.

The Order form in the lower left hand corner has been filled out and torn out since the page has turned. Can anyone tell what items on this page are being ordered?

The Gamma Ray Specs match those of the ones Pentagon Thief wears. Now we know what these glasses do for the Pentagon Thief.

The MEANWHILE... text makes me believe that the events on this level are happening simultaneously with the ones going on in Shangri-La. So this means a different set of playable characters for this map.

The image in the lower left corner of the 2nd page, looks like an ancient pyramid temple, like the ones in the Shangri-La loading screen. Ancient temples on the Moon??? Crazy stuff!

Wow, TONS of stuff here to analyse. Totally reminds me of the ads I'd see in Boys' Life magazines from when I was a kid. Here's some things I've noticed....

The Control Panel looks like the one from Der Reise. Just speculation, but I think this is another subtle clue from the developers that we've still haven't uncovered all the mysteries in Der Reise, and the Control Panel is part of it.

The Order form in the lower left hand corner has been filled out and torn out since the page has turned. Can anyone tell what items on this page are being ordered?

The Gamma Ray Specs match those of the ones Pentagon Thief wears. Now we know what these glasses do for the Pentagon Thief.

The MEANWHILE... text makes me believe that the events on this level are happening simultaneously with the ones going on in Shangri-La. So this means a different set of playable characters for this map.

The image in the lower left corner of the 2nd page, looks like an ancient pyramid temple, like the ones in the Shangri-La loading screen. Ancient temples on the Moon??? Crazy stuff!

Upon looking closer, I'm starting to think that control panel is the same one that's on the landers from Ascension, not Der Riese. Thoughts?

The original character ARE in this map as we see in the Rezurrection trailer. The nova crawlers are back. There's a lot of floating going on too. The new perk either allows you to dual weild whatever weapon your using or allows you to carry a third gun. The new weapons look awesome. Since this all looks like it's a comic book, what if the whole Group 935 and Element 115 are just the prices of the objects that were baught by whoever is reading the comic. Like the thunder gun toy costs $9.35. lol....

Anyway, the control panel is definetely the one from the landers in Ascension. And in the trailer Jimmy Zielinski says the classic maps have a "new twist." I wonder what that means.

Well I see a Thundergun and The Shrink Ray in the ads.

And we know there's the Wave Gun and another Wonder Weapon from the trailer.So that makes 4 Wonder Weapons for this map?? Oh and I see Monkeys there as well.That plus the QED would make two WW grenades.

Wonder Weapons

Thundergun

Shrink Ray

Wave Gun

(unknown WW Gun(Dual Wield?))

Monkies

QED

How epic would this map be if they really had all this! :o

TIME TO PLAY I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYES! :D

Ok, I spy a Monkey bomb, Control Panels, some sort of disc, Pack a punch, The bomb from multiplayer (possible sign to the moon since all you do with that bomb is press 115?????), SPEED COLD SPEEDS UP YOUR LIFE, THundergun, The Golden Rod, gamma ray specs, MORE SPEED COLA!, statue from shangri-la, and data tapes (possible radios?)

This is all I could find with my little eyes, maybe you can find more :mrgreen:

Hold on, I think I know what the whole Zombies storyline is about...

Its all in Samanthas head. Shes imagining it because shes reading it from a comic. All those things on the back page, those ads, theyre probably for fictional toys, which shes imaging as real weapons. Which is why Samantha controls everything, shes not evil, shes a child, and this is all in her imagination!

Someone on youtube (EmeraldJunkie) Posted this as a response to thesyndicateprojects video on moon,

Well thanks. You just ruined the entire series for me. lmao

If that really is the truth, omg i would be so mad at Treyarch -_-