Possible Live Action Zombies Soon?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know how they got that footage. it looks real. but how would they get a nova 6 crawler to film :shock: . whatever it is, its looking pretty cool.

It's called CGI. If you look back at the opening scene in Black Ops, with the women saying the numbers, that is quite close to the quality that this is.

Here's the thing...I'm ALL for a zombie movie or whatever Treyarch has planned. I'm just not convinced that the nova crawler we see at the end of the trailer has anything to do with a movie or short film. I think it's probably a cut scene in moon. And also don't forget about when Mason is strapped to the chair in the beginning of the game. If you look at the tv monitors after you select zombies, you see footage of the nova 6 crawlers. It's not in game graphics either, it's more cut scene graphics. So I guess we'll see.

Romero hasn't done anything proper since before most of you were born. So if they were to start a live action serial or film I'd hope they'd score someone more exciting. Don't get me wrong, as a film maker I respect Romero and his contribution/ invention of the modern day zombie but his direction and cinematography doesn't hold up to his work of the past.

Hey, having George Romero as a boss in the zombies world of CoD WAS entirely random. Who knows? Treyarch, George and friends could be developing a zombies movie right under our noses. :D

he is , and they are.

why only just yesterday i spoke to george and aked him if he was and he said; "yes addam, yes i am!"

and likewise, later on, i also bumbed into treyarch, whilst out riding my burrow. i asked them and they said "yes addam, yes we are!"

so that's confirmation then guys, thread over . . . ;)