New Perk Machine Pic

Wronator

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a gun in that emblem at all. All I see is blurry spot on the perk emblem.

I think it's going to be like the Tactical-Mask perk, and it's purpose is to negate the nova gas effect when the nova6 crawlers blow up. I've heard a few people say the emblem looks like two guns back-to-back. Maybe that's the Tac-Mask emblem they are seeing.

To further back this theory up. Check out Syndicate's analysis of the trailer. At 2:01 he shows the Nova6 crawler explode and says something about us getting a Tactical Mask this time because you don't see the damage or disorienting effect on the screen from the gas.

zEzL1Vjo-yk

I'm not 100% convinced those are Nova Crawlers as I haven't seen any Nova Gas coming out of them at any time during the trailer. Could just be me, though.

Are you trolling? Watch the trailer again. The nova crawlers show up in the vid at least 3 different times, and have green gas radiating off of them.

for thrice the zombie slaying fun.

You sir made me lol like a MF.

Anyway, guys, let's be reasonable here. There is no possible way that this perk would let us dual wield everything. This would involve getting a gun out of nowhere, and if you haven't noticed, all previous perks deal with the player's body.

Juggernog=More health

Speed Cola=Quicker hands

Quick Revive=Self revive/Quick skills?

Double Tap=Quicker trigger finger

PhD Flopper=More resistance to falling/Explosive dives

Stamin-up=More stamina

Deadshot=Better aim with a weapon

This new perk wouldn't affect the body of the player at all, but rather the gun. It wouldn't make sense. What if you put in already Dual Wielded weapons? What if you lost the perk? It doesn't work.

This leads me to believe that it'll allow the carrying of three guns. The perk would give the player more strength to hold them, in a sense.

for thrice the zombie slaying fun.

You sir made me lol like a MF.

This leads me to believe that it'll allow the carrying of three guns. The perk would give the player more strength to hold them, in a sense.

I would second this because ever since I started playn zombz I have seen and done multiple 3+ gun glitches so i would think..........

since ur gonna do it n a glitch y not jus put it n a perk, right? Skip the glitch be and jus b able to do it

Or I might b jus dreaming

I'm not 100% convinced those are Nova Crawlers as I haven't seen any Nova Gas coming out of them at any time during the trailer. Could just be me, though.

Are you trolling? Watch the trailer again. The nova crawlers show up in the vid at least 3 different times, and have green gas radiating off of them.

Am I trolling? Really? No. I paused the video on one shot of the Crawlers Zombies and there wasn't gas coming off of them. This is all still new, so take a chill pill and calm down. We're all still learning about this.