Official Rezurrection video! *Discuss*

Legend

at 0:39 there is a man that clearly is not the ones we know. (not bein racist but the clearist way to tell is that he is black.). he is holding an mpl and looking at a space suit. maybe you cant go outside unless you buy the suit?

He is white, that's just the way the lighting and the dirt that makes him look darker, I can't really tell who that is but I think that it's tank, not sure though.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the same effect when we're some time in the water on the map Call of The Dead. Maybe if the effect will last longer then the glass on their helmets burst? In addition to these helmets, I noticed there is water inside, which explains why the same effect as freezing. Maybe we need to move all the time when we are in open space? Or do we need to seek the additional water on the map to live longer?

I actually think those may be the Phaser Zombies. Imagine something from halo- In halo, when someone becomes invisible, you can always see a little ripple in the air where ever they are. I think those are the phaser zombies, because there's only ripples on two sides, and plus. What would be the point of buying the space suit if it didn't allow you to move freely without worry of dying outside due to lack of air and gravity and etc?

Im pretty sure you're right on that. I remember reading or hearing about how the Phasers can be seen even though they're invisible. The key to finding them is to watch carefully for strange ripples and movement on your screen. And comparing them to Halo is a def good example of what to watch for; although these are a lot tricker to spot.

It's kind of like seeing heat waves on a really hot day. You kind of have to focus on it to actually see them.

Im not raging im just saying that there will be at least 1 replacement (richtofen. My theroies have been saying that for a LONG time.).

at 0:39 there is a man that clearly is not the ones we know. (not bein racist but the clearist way to tell is that he is black.). he is holding an mpl and looking at a space suit. maybe you cant go outside unless you buy the suit?

we can clearly see nikoli and dempsy here but no richtofen or takeo.

all of them have been confirmed to be back, richtofen is holding the death machine, takeo is looking at the space suit, nikolai is firing the wave gun(or its pack a punched version) and tank is the player we see at area 51

Im not raging im just saying that there will be at least 1 replacement (richtofen. My theroies have been saying that for a LONG time.).

all of them have been confirmed to be back, richtofen is holding the death machine, takeo is looking at the space suit, nikolai is firing the wave gun(or its pack a punched version) and tank is the player we see at area 51

Actually Dempsey's holding the Death Machine, but in the gameplay from inside xbox you hear Richtofen unmistakably so that's enough proof for me. Not to mention if the other 3 are there why wouldn't Rich?

It looks like the same effect when we're some time in the water on the map Call of The Dead. Maybe if the effect will last longer then the glass on their helmets burst? In addition to these helmets, I noticed there is water inside, which explains why the same effect as freezing. Maybe we need to move all the time when we are in open space? Or do we need to seek the additional water on the map to live longer?

I actually think those may be the Phaser Zombies. Imagine something from halo- In halo, when someone becomes invisible, you can always see a little ripple in the air where ever they are. I think those are the phaser zombies, because there's only ripples on two sides, and plus. What would be the point of buying the space suit if it didn't allow you to move freely without worry of dying outside due to lack of air and gravity and etc?

I used to think those are phaser zombies, but I then saw, it is a gas leak.

Didnt read the entire four pages so sorry if its a repost,

I think its likely your suit will take damage from zombags over time, so the frost on the viser could be due to damage.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was a limit on the air in the suits, possibly re charged at the same point you buy your suits?

I could well be wrong though, looking forward to finding out when this map pack lands.

He is white, that's just the way the lighting and the dirt that makes him look darker, I can't really tell who that is but I think that it's tank, not sure though.

that would be Takeo.. you can tell by the color of his cloths and the way his head is shaped

also

you can see that the man is white he's just looks like that cause of the lighting probably.. so yeah its takeo

I have one of MrRoflWaffles vids, which he's show's you things in the trailer you may have not seen, anyway go to 2:37 and you see by the color of the cloths, the shape of his head, and look closely its a white man... its Takeo...

r3Z3tKKA2tQ

also i'd advise you watch the whole thing see if there's anything you missed....

I first thought there are 2 new weapons ,this dual weapon and this new "cooking-weapon"

well but if you look closely you can see dual and cooking-weapon is the same , i noticed it at the number on the left site ofthe weapon plus the arrow on the same side.

both weapons got these so it means one of it is Pack a Punched ,and i think the dual weapon is the PaP'ed version of the cooking weapon (no clue what the name is ,maybe something to do with the number)

sorry about my horrible english btw

No original characters. I see Tank Dempsey clear as day and I think I see Richtofen too.

I know what scene your talking about with Tank, but if that is him he looks incredibly generic. I think i see a scene with Nikoli, but its hard to tell. The reason i thought they were new is because of the scene in the beginning where a guy is looking at the space suit, he looks really generic. But it could be Takeo.

That clearly IS Takeo, pause the frame and take a look at his wrist cuff insignia, there's a star there.

It's Takeo with his uniform hat off.