Official Rezurrection video! *Discuss*

Legend

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed at 1:38 a zombie dropped a "drop" while jumping, I could've sworn I noticed the drop moving... Could it be that if a zombie is moving the drop would move along with it possibly with the same velocity? I can just see it now, you flying through space and a zombie is flying at you, your teammate then shoots the zombie, he drops a nuke, it flies into you and all the zombies explode beneath you, epic.

I noticed at 1:38 a zombie dropped a "drop" while jumping, I could've sworn I noticed the drop moving... Could it be that if a zombie is moving the drop would move along with it possibly with the same velocity? I can just see it now, you flying through space and a zombie is flying at you, your teammate then shoots the zombie, he drops a nuke, it flies into you and all the zombies explode beneath you, epic.

Na i seen that to its just a zombie going up with a bonus behind makes it looks like its moving but its not

It looks like the same effect when we're some time in the water on the map Call of The Dead. Maybe if the effect will last longer then the glass on their helmets burst? In addition to these helmets, I noticed there is water inside, which explains why the same effect as freezing. Maybe we need to move all the time when we are in open space? Or do we need to seek the additional water on the map to live longer?

0:15 - 0:22 - Nikolai shoots zombie with Wave Gun and at the same time zero G kicks in.

I don't think the gun does the slow-mo levitation thing every time you use it. It appears that the zero G in the map just kicked in. The sound disappearing would seem to back this theory up.

1:23: Now I feel like this confuses me and a lot of people a lot. To me personally, I feel like this could be a new gun in general. When you look at it, the Wave Gun is supposed to be able to cook the Zombies from inside out and make them explode. Obviously this duel wield gun shocks and just makes them drop, unless that's all we've seen from this short clip. But then again, I'm actually somewhat unsure because there is a small part of me that wants to say that the new Perk has something to do with disassembling your gun for "three times the Zombie killing fun." The Wave Gun does look like two guns put together; so taking it apart for duel wielding would be kind of cool. Ionno. :3

If you look at this first pic it is the new gun as one piece.

http://i.imgur.com/mN0CC.jpg

Now look at this pic of the gun in dual wield. The pistol in the right hand is blatantly the 'front' of the gun in the first pic.

http://i.imgur.com/5rmHx.jpg

You can see the same yellow colour and 8/B7 marking.

Definitely splits in two and I think it only applies to this gun (New perk not Dual Wield IMO)

Did anyone see the loadibg screen. It clearly shows that shang li behind it in a tear BUT a poster even behind tat.

More zombies?

Also the dg2 type gun is the quantium thing and the wave gun is duel weild.

Also to go into space youvhave to get to the space suits and put them on first.

I..dont see shangri la on the comic

you are wrong the electro things are called the voltage rays, and that is the wave gun, all you do is when your holding the wave gun you press left on your D-pad then it turns into the Voltage rays, also the QED when you throw it, it creats a dome and zombies get sucked into it and get killed.

Will we have a limited time we can spend in space, because outside of the base where there is no oxygen and space suits can only hold so much, maybe 30 minutes max.

And also I noticed that there is 1 room you wouldn't need a space suit in, that giant dome. I believe their helmets were off in there, because that's actually a giant greenhouse with the trees in there. They're being very realistic to include an aspect such as that so it wouldn't surprise me if they were stricter in other things aswell.

Another thing, wasn't the Bagger 288(or as most know it, the giant saw thingy) could it be that you can control it? Because it could be seen digging from 1 and then shown on another position on its axis later, so could it perhaps have something to do with an easter egg? Maybe you have to dig something up or something.

And in that picture of the loading screen, I really hope that's a saucer because a typical re-entry capsule cannot land on the moon like earth, since the parachutes can't create drag since no oxygen is in space.

And who's the new guy? its not Nikolai, Tank or Takeo, unless Tank or Takeo got a nice haircut. And Richtofen is blonde.

And the last thing, what's with that little red light on Der Riese, someone posted a picture about and I noticed that too. Could it be part of an EE or is it just Porter's X2 shots...

Before anyone questions who is wearing what and why the trailer clearly shows Takeo looking in the closet at a space suit, which I'm going to assume there's obviously times when you will need one, and when you don't. So all four of them are in space suits now. Still, it makes me curious about Richtofen in Ascension. (Which may be clarified in this map)

Anyhow, Taks looks weird without his hat, but notice how Nikolai still has is. :D

I have just been watching the trailer for moon and I saw a gun that I did not recognize. I can't get a picture on here now as I don't have time but it is at around 2:22 in the video. Could it be the ak47? Who knows. Just post here with your suggestions and if anyone can, would they be able to get the picture? Thanks.

I have just been watching the trailer for moon and I saw a gun that I did not recognize. I can't get a picture on here now as I don't have time but it is at around 2:22 in the video. Could it be the ak47? Who knows. Just post here with your suggestions and if anyone can, would they be able to get the picture? Thanks.

iv been coming here awhile but jus joined now cuz i waswondering the same thing looks like a kapris to me

I looked around 2:22 and saw

Thompson

Mustang and Sally

STG-Wall

Wavegun

M1A1

then the three players

Galil

MP5k

MPL

didn't see a AK47 or Kiparis..

its a galil

Im not raging im just saying that there will be at least 1 replacement (richtofen. My theroies have been saying that for a LONG time.).

at 0:39 there is a man that clearly is not the ones we know. (not bein racist but the clearist way to tell is that he is black.). he is holding an mpl and looking at a space suit. maybe you cant go outside unless you buy the suit?

we can clearly see nikoli and dempsy here but no richtofen or takeo.

It looks like the same effect when we're some time in the water on the map Call of The Dead. Maybe if the effect will last longer then the glass on their helmets burst? In addition to these helmets, I noticed there is water inside, which explains why the same effect as freezing. Maybe we need to move all the time when we are in open space? Or do we need to seek the additional water on the map to live longer?

I actually think those may be the Phaser Zombies. Imagine something from halo- In halo, when someone becomes invisible, you can always see a little ripple in the air where ever they are. I think those are the phaser zombies, because there's only ripples on two sides, and plus. What would be the point of buying the space suit if it didn't allow you to move freely without worry of dying outside due to lack of air and gravity and etc?