Official Rezurrection video! *Discuss*

Legend

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just felt like making one of these because everyone's thoughts seem to be so back and forth and all over the place. Ha. Sorry if I miss something!

Rezurrection Map Pack 4 Preview Trailer

0:00 - 0:10: The Introduction terminal screen.

0:10: Crawler zombie starts us off. If you look carefully, you can see the Earth in the background, also a box spawn light.

0:12 - 0:13: Nacht.

0:13 - 0:14: Der Reise.

0:14 - 0:22: Straight to the Moon where we get the first look of the Wave Gun. Hits the Zombie and it appears to cook the Zombie inside out like some sort of disgusting Jelly Filled donut that explodes when it gets cooked too much. :| Ew.

0:23: Jimmy Zelinski starts to talk about the actual Map Pack itself, noting that it comes with the old World At War Maps as well, but with a new twist? Interesting.

038: One of the characters is examining a space suit.

0:40: Mark Lamia starts to talk about how to get these Maps.

0:48: Brian Tuey talks about how this Map pack is sorts of a 'Season Finale.' Sad face.

1:07 - 1:08: We see the space man using jump lifts.

1:11: Overview of the outside of the Moon. Box spawn shooting through the ground.

1:13 - 1:15: Hilariously awkward scene of the developers creating the Map, and a Zombie walking outside of the window.

1:17: Our first look at the new Perk. It appears to have the Overkill perk logo, if I'm not mistaken.

1:18: Im not a fan of remembering guns i don't use, but is that the 47?

1:23: Now I feel like this confuses me and a lot of people a lot. To me personally, I feel like this could be a new gun in general. When you look at it, the Wave Gun is supposed to be able to cook the Zombies from inside out and make them explode. Obviously this duel wield gun shocks and just makes them drop, unless that's all we've seen from this short clip. But then again, I'm actually somewhat unsure because there is a small part of me that wants to say that the new Perk has something to do with disassembling your gun for "three times the Zombie killing fun." The Wave Gun does look like two guns put together; so taking it apart for duel wielding would be kind of cool. Ionno. :3

1:26 - 1:33: "This map almost has something from all of the other Map Packs."

1:48: The Death Machine makes a comeback.

1:51 - 1:54: The Spawn of the Moon. As you can see, you can see Quick Revive in the middle of the map hidden within all of the rubble and stuff. Mmhm.

2:00 - 2:06: Just a look at some of the other maps.

2:07: The next page of the 'comic' that has been appearing in the Map Pack intros. Left page shows what just looks like a bunch of coupons. While the right side has the actual story of it. The shadow stretching across the top two panels of the comic look more like a person than the moon base. Possibly a girl?

2:14 - 2:15: You have to be fast on the pause for this one, but you'll notice that it appears to be daytime in this little split second. The character also has Mustang & Sally. There's a lot of confusion around this scene.

2:25: Creeper Crawlers make a return to Moon. Sad face. For me, anyways. Ha.

2:23: The Wave Gun...?

That was just the general of what I spotted when I watched the trailer. I didn't get all deep into it. Sorry if I missed some stuff!

Some wee things.

- Terminator music at the start during the terminal style thing? haha

- Nikolai in spacesuit

- As I spotted and (AgentA) made a thread on, it seems you can teleport back to Der Riese as the character can be seen in a space suit!

Omg thank you I thought my eyes were tricking me

*EDIT* Not this pic though by the pack a punch on the same pick were theres a red light i see a person(doesnt look like a zombie) where you get a drop for teleporting & btw maybe the clip @ the end could be a potential cutscene for the next game(my thoughts) or a film which i HIGHLY doubt... but who knows.

And I knew zombies wouldnt be over he said the season finale & in the interview before this Jimmy said he would like to add certain elements from moon in "future games".

Some wee things.

- Terminator music at the start during the terminal style thing? haha

- Nikolai in spacesuit

- As I spotted and (AgentA) made a thread on, it seems you can teleport back to Der Riese as the character can be seen in a space suit!

They aren't in spacesuits thats what Nikolia looks like in first person next time you play zombies and your Nikolia you will see you are wearing the exact same thing it shows on the second pic.

I do believe in the theory that says the wave gun is two seperate guns once ascertained from the box, and once you Pack-a-punch it, it turns into one gun, or vice versa. The guns that were being duel wielded (duel weld?) looked VERY similar to te guns that seem to make up the wavegun

What gets me is that they are completely diffrent to me look wise and the effects but i do belive in that theory as well