F.E.A.R.S.A.M Click now

blackfire561

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really make sense. The word FEAR is spelled in chronological order of map pack release dates. The zombie maps would have to do the same. If anything, it would spell F.E.A.R.A.S.M.

SAM is spelled in order of the original cast and which map they went from first to last.

Doesn't really make sense. The word FEAR is spelled in chronological order of map pack release dates. The zombie maps would have to do the same. If anything, it would spell F.E.A.R.A.S.M.

SAM is spelled in order of the original cast and which map they went from first to last.

Well we know Ascension was before CotD (due to Dempseys quote) and we know CotD is before Shangri-La (due to Richtofen starting with the golden rod) so the order would be Ascension, Shangri-La, Moon wouldn't it?

There's way too many gaps in this storyline.

Well we know Ascension was before CotD (due to Dempseys quote) and we know CotD is before Shangri-La (due to Richtofen starting with the golden rod) so the order would be Ascension, Shangri-La, Moon wouldn't it?

Theres time travel. Do the math.

I understand there's time travel, but that's kind of a cop out to just say they time traveled to make the timeline work. I'd like something more set in stone to point out the exact timeline, and proof of which order they teleported in. I believe we will have that one day but right now nothing's certain in my book. I've heard so many different theories that all make alot of sense, so it's hard to judge exactly.

I think the letters are just coincidence either way though. Just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

why does it go shangri la then ascension then moon. saying that spells sam is like say I spelled He using my username, its just mot significant in anyway because you put the letters in a random.order to fit. and say time travel but it doesnt really matter if technically on the plane of time and space shangri la took place first because in the order following the present consciousness of our characters it went ascension cotd then shangri la. making that the true Chronological order.

No man Shangri La is before CotD cause Dempsey or Richtofen says that they travelled too far in the future so basically CotD is from timeline further than Shangri La

No man Shangri La is before CotD cause Dempsey or Richtofen says that they travelled too far in the future so basically CotD is from timeline further than Shangri La

You do know that shangri-lan is also set in 2011, dont you? (or whenever COTD is set) Remember the radios on Shangri-la say Ando, which was a company founded in 2004. And why would Richtofen have the golden rod in Shangri-la if its before COTD?

the dude is thinking on the chronological scale of time and place, however the way we view it is on a chronological scale of the events our characters go through. we see it through their present consciousness, making that the true chronological scale on which these events really happened.

What if you looked at it this way:

Nacht Der Untoten

Verruct

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino Der Toten

Ascension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

SAM Is spelled by the first letter of every third map. (Five and DOA don't count since the original characters weren't in them)

Nacht doesn't have original characters. so there goes that.

What if you looked at it this way:

Nacht Der Untoten

Verruct

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino Der Toten

Ascension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Moon

SAM Is spelled by the first letter of every third map. (Five and DOA don't count since the original characters weren't in them)

You're making something out of nothing.

Edit: That was a bit harsh. I didn't mean to sound mean or anything, and sorry if I did. :)

^^^^^ On black ops it does...and I think one of the original marines was Dempsey anyways.

that's not the original nacht. and you're thinking of verruckt. also apparently five and ascension took place at the same time and you can hear gun shots when you pick up a red phone in Five and in ascension when you pick the same type of phones you hear the characters of five.

I may be just creating something out of nothing, but isn't that what this forum is about? Treyarch has done some really random things and those who seem to make the craziest of conclusions are often the closest to the truth. All I'm saying is that everyone should keep an open mind when discussing zombies.

Who knows, the idea of map names being significant may not be crazy at all... Treyarch=3arc=3=Every 3 maps. Random new maps: Island-Destiny-Adamantine

SAM IS DEAD ( :o ... :lol: JK)

On Shangri-La Dempsey while on pack-a-punch stairs says an ancient temple, a russian cosmodrome, then being stuck in a room with Richtofen. I think that for the first two maps he states are important, but for Call of The Dead I don't think its really important since we didn't play with the original characters, but it could be the order of the maps and also maybe Moon does fit in with FEAR SAM. That is if we can exclude COTD

On Shangri-La Dempsey while on pack-a-punch stairs says an ancient temple, a russian cosmodrome, then being stuck in a room with Richtofen. I think that for the first two maps he states are important, but for Call of The Dead I don't think its really important since we didn't play with the original characters, but it could be the order of the maps and also maybe Moon does fit in with FEAR SAM. That is if we can exclude COTD

can't be order if they mention ascension on cotd. and then cotd on Shangri la.