iOS?

Smacdallas

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that they will make this map for iOS, or any of the black ops maps for that matter.. The only problem i would see is doing the lunar landers, water slides, flame zombies, Haha or george.. I think the iPad 2 could possible support it but who knows... Opinions?

This was a useless post

Does anyone think that they will make this map for iOS, or any of the black ops maps for that matter.. The only problem i would see is doing the lunar landers, water slides, flame zombies, Haha or george.. I think the iPad 2 could possible support it but who knows... Opinions?

This was a useless post

You're a useless poster. You NEVER have anything positive or crucial to add to a conversation. You basically just complain and try to belittle people, first sign of someone with self esteem issues. I suggest you work on whatever is bothering you about yourself, and I'll bet you in turn will learn to respect others thoughts and opinions.

This was a useless post

man, just chill if someone has an question just let him..

i found your post useless..

This was a useless post

You're a useless poster. You NEVER have anything positive or crucial to add to a conversation. You basically just complain and try to belittle people, first sign of someone with self esteem issues. I suggest you work on whatever is bothering you about yourself, and I'll bet you in turn will learn to respect others thoughts and opinions.

haha pwnd. Yeah, it was a perfectly valid question. Did they release any of the black ops maps on iOS ???? i have no clue..

This was a useless post

YES, YES

on my Ipod:

Dont have self esteem issues

think whatever you want about my posts i really dont care

i still feel the question was a obvious no

and flame me i really dont mind, it just makes me smile

and you guys act like im the only one that does that, im just speaking my mind, that doesnt mean everyone has to come in my post and flame,

i mean feel free, be MY GUEST but everyones wondering why i have this attitude its because everyone makes me like this.

CLAYMORE

To OP:

Just a little tip, this should be posted in the Ipod section (Very bottom of Index Page on Console Forum) but it's ok. As for the question, I have no idea as I don't own a Ipod (Zune :D No flame war lol I really want it on my Zune) and don't know how Ipod version was and what it didn't have the Console versions had.

As for our little Claymore buddy here, He's just like a random Claymore placed on a Map, You're gonna' get mad because really it shouldn't be there... But what you can do to avoid it is use Hacker/SitRep and notice it's there and ignore it. ;)

And to Claymore, It was pretty unnecessary to say that, he was just asking a simple question. And you're pretty hated round' here lately so I'd watch what you say or sooner or later you'll be hated by everyone!

obviously claymore doesn't care about being hated or not. he just enjoys watching the reactions of others. kind of like he gets off on it. he is an instigator, causing problems because he knows others will react in the way he wants them too. also known as troll. best idea is to ignore him. anyways OP I hope they do release these on ios. but I want zombies on android even more since I just got the xperia play, it would make my life heaven

• 2 weeks later...

To OP:

Just a little tip, this should be posted in the Ipod section (Very bottom of Index Page on Console Forum) but it's ok. As for the question, I have no idea as I don't own a Ipod (Zune :D No flame war lol I really want it on my Zune) and don't know how Ipod version was and what it didn't have the Console versions had.

As for our little Claymore buddy here, He's just like a random Claymore placed on a Map, You're gonna' get mad because really it shouldn't be there... But what you can do to avoid it is use Hacker/SitRep and notice it's there and ignore it. ;)

And to Claymore, It was pretty unnecessary to say that, he was just asking a simple question. And you're pretty hated round' here lately so I'd watch what you say or sooner or later you'll be hated by everyone!

Haha i like your comparison! xD but yeah sorry i just noticed their was an iPod forum. But i honestly think many of the mobile devices out their these days can support it. But Activision a couple of months back announced its uninterested in the Mobile market, so idk...