Maybe its not the end...

jjharrison

Many people have come to the conclusion that this is the last map.I believe that to be true but i dont think it is the end of the story but actually the beginning.

If you look at the top left of this picture you will see a Bucket-wheel excavator (A big digging machine)

I think the moon is where it started when digging on the moon they find element 115 im not sure if they became zombies on the moon or sent it down to earth where the tests began. It just seems strange to have zombies on the moon the only way they could get there is if they where the first zombies?

I havent got much reason to believe its where it all began apart from it seems to make more sence to me if anyone has any ideas on why it could be the start and not the end please reply.

Alough its unlikely to be true i think it would be cool if when you start moon a cut sene starts of some space men in a hole finding a glowing substance and turning into zombies

Then the game starts and alarms are going off as you run out for the kill

The easter egg could be building a bomb that blows up all the zombies but sends a meteor to shi no numa

i cant explain all the new weapons and stuff just thought it would be cool lol

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombies originated in Der Reise. FACT.

nothing is fact in the zombie storyline

der riese is where they tested on zombies to try and controll there behaviour, but the tests failed. its also where the weapons where made and where maxwell became a zombie, who we will probalbly see in moon.

There is no evidence that zombies where created at der riese only hell hounds

Um no... FACT

I know this will be unpopular, but Der Riese is not where the zombies originated. Look at the BLOPS NDU intro screen it shows MK Ultra experiments and a zombie time travel from 60's to the 40's. Thats's why Jimmy Z tells One of Swords to go look at the classic maps again when he mentions that everybody "knows" that Der Riese is the start point.

I'm sorry but this is WRONG.

Element 115 is a real element in REAL life.

It came from a meteorite that was known as the Tungusten (misspelled) event. The meteorite actually landed in an area that looks VERY similar to the map Shi No Numa.

From that point on, everything that happened to samples taken, was all rumor and legend and old stories that people thought of, or claimed to have happened.

I don't remember who got to the meteor first to extract the element, or how much was extracted. But it did eventually end up in the Factory of Der Riese. There the radiation from the meteor was liquified into a physical (yet liquid) component. From then on they started experimenting with the element. Eventually, so many tests later, they found that the element begun reanimating dead body cells.

So in a sense, zombies originated from the Factory.

UNLESS, from the moment the meteor landed, the radiation soaked itself into the ground and immediately begun bringing the dead back to life.

Have you ever thought why every round are there more and more zombies?

It's because since the zombie is full of the element and its radiation continues to emit from the body even after death, the radiation will begin to soak into the ground once again and continue infecting the dead bodies, which explains why you kill 10 zombies, 25 more show up.

It came from a meteorite that was known as the Tungusten (misspelled) event. The meteorite actually landed in an area that looks VERY similar to the map Shi No Numa.

From that point on, everything that happened to samples taken, was all rumor and legend and old stories that people thought of, or claimed to have happened.

I don't remember who got to the meteor first to extract the element, or how much was extracted. But it did eventually end up in the Factory of Der Riese. There the radiation from the meteor was liquified into a physical (yet liquid) component. From then on they started experimenting with the element. Eventually, so many tests later, they found that the element begun reanimating dead body cells.

UNLESS, from the moment the meteor landed, the radiation soaked itself into the ground and immediately begun bringing the dead back to life.

It's because since the zombie is full of the element and its radiation continues to emit from the body even after death, the radiation will begin to soak into the ground once again and continue infecting the dead bodies, which explains why you kill 10 zombies, 25 more show up.

This guys good...

This guys good...

agreed [brains]