Major point of concern for the next easter egg

A Drunk Soviet

So Moon is no doubt going to have the most epic, and longest, and most complicated easter egg yet. It will probably also require the players to use Richtofen's toys(Golden Rod and Focusing Stone) to do it. Me and my friends realized that on Shangri-La when I play as Richtofen in in solo and co-op I have the Golden Rod in my inventory. When one of my friends plays solo or co-op as Richtofen he doesn't have the Golden Rod. While my other friend has it in solo but not in co-op. The difference is that I have both the co-op and solo achievments , while my one friend has neither and the other only has the solo one. So this means that if any of you guys want to do the final easter egg you're going to have to finish the Call of the Dead and Shangri-La ones. But let's be honest nobody on this site is really that into zombies right? We're all really clamoring for MW3 right? But seriously, just trying to save you guys from future rage quits when you get to the final step and are like WTF! NOW WE NEED TO DO THE FUCKING CALL OF THE DEAD EASTER EGG AND THEN DO ALL THIS SHIT OVER!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORST EASTER EVER!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actualy, your wrong, Nearly every person that i know on this site is very dedicated to zombies including myself ;) and most of us are dedicated enough to do 2 easter eggs to complete THE MOST AWESOME EASTER EGG ON MOON! anyway i dont think that will be the case. 3arc will probably not make you complete 2 long easter eggs just to do one, they may but probably not.

Oh and btw im not excited for MW3, IMO i think its going be just like MW2 and i reckon that wasnt a too good game, they didnt have very many "mini games" to play when one game mode got boring. I mean they have Campaign, Special ops and Multiplayer.

Black ops has Campaign, Zombies (yeah buddy), multiplayer, and on private matches you can increase the speed of your player fo a litle fun to play with friends and DOA it is included in Zombies BUT its completely different to Zombies in a way. Sorry for that it was abit uncalled for but i was just sharing my thoughts :D

-peace

I haven't done either (solo cotd) but in Shangri-La I get the golden rod in my inventory IF the host did the easter egg. When I'm host Richtofen doesn't have it. So maybe they'll do something similar, hope not, that would make it so you HAD to purchase other map packs to make one map work to it's fullest. not that any of US dont have maps. but I would hope they would put it in the inventory from the beginning.

[off topic but pertaining to others posting about it]

tho to not be excited bout mw3 is ridiculous. i praise treyarch for zombies but the multiplayer is a pretty big mess. The brief glimpses of mw3s mp look pretty good. As long as they don't have this lag and hit detection nonsense like black ops. I had 15 mbps for mw2 NEVER lag (unless it was progressing into a host migration) now I have 30 and black ops .. well we all have heard it. Its not unplayable, just rageable. If i were killed in mw i knew i was bested. if i die in blops 30% of the time its from players that took a whole clip from my spectre, turn around and famas me in 2 shots.

I haven't done either of the Easter Eggs. I've tried, but never completed, and I get the rod in Shangri-La.

I honestly hope this Easter Egg has more variety and possibilities. I don't want it to be figured out after two days and then just complete the exact same steps every time to do it.