QED video+Phase zombie note

CLAYMORE

Video explaining a possible confirmation of what the QED is capable of!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odqRZb5YiSo

so about the phase zombie, it has been confirmed that it is capable of being seen, than disappearing, when i read this it reminded me of the hint from the loading screen

"now you see him, now you don't"

So obviously this zombie was planned from the beginning, just a quick note on that

Also, The map Drive in from Annihilation has some very interesting photos of monsters, one of which is in Shangri-La, pretty much been confirmed by me(;. Its the one from the sea, in Shangri la, you hear a radio, in that radio you hear Gary get pulled into the Water by a creature i have identified above, and there is a picture of a monster supposedly on the moon.

Ohh and a quick note i for some reason believe Moon might be before Ascension, im not saying this is my theory but from the looks of the SL loading screen it just makes me think..

Oh and does that "Only 25cents" pin on the bottom left of the SL loading screen make anyone else think tht this all might be an actual comic book, because if thats the case Zombies is dead to me

CLAYMORE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so about the phase zombie, it has been confirmed that it is capable of being seen, than disappearing, when i read this it reminded me of the hint from the loading screen

So obviously this zombie was planned from the beginning, just a quick note on that

Also, The map Drive in from Annihilation has some very interesting photos of monsters, one of which is in Shangri-La, pretty much been confirmed by me(;. Its the one from the sea, in Shangri la, you hear a radio, in that radio you hear Gary get pulled into the Water by a creature i have identified above, and there is a picture of a monster supposedly on the moon.

Ohh and a quick note i for some reason believe Moon might be before Ascension, im not saying this is my theory but from the looks of the SL loading screen it just makes me think..

Oh and does that "Only 25cents" pin on the bottom left of the SL loading screen make anyone else think tht this all might be an actual comic book, because if thats the case Zombies is dead to me

CLAYMORE

And to think a week ago that video would've gotten beaten into the ground :D

I see no problem with that theory...I'm no physics buff so that seems plausible lol

CLAYMORE

No it's not an actual comic book.

proof?

You don't really need proof. It's merely common sense. Treyarch just made it resemble one of those pulp horror comics from back in the day. Given the fact that most of the Blops Zombies maps take place in the 60s or are inspired by that era, it makes sense that the devs would have that theme run throughout the loading screens. That's my take on it though.

Although you make a good point, you do have to realize all of the conspiracies of all of this being samanthas dream, but with it being a comic book it would somewhat make sense that this is all a story.

But dont get me wrong i am not backing this idea up i highly doubt that it is just a comic, but just the face that they would include that there makes me think :geek:

CLAYMORE

"Now you see him, now you don't" refers to when a player uses a teleporter..

CLAYMORE

???

Doubt that, but it makes perfect sense

CLAYMORE

I thought it was because of the Pentagon Thief.