Connection between New Map and Classic Maps.

IamTakeoMasaki

My brother came up with a theory. Think of this, why would Treyarch release a map pack of just zombie maps? Maybe a test perhaps? You see, most people buy the map packs just for the multiplayer maps. But, if Treyarch releases a map pack of JUST zombie maps, then they are able to see who are the true zombies fans. And if the number of zombie fans is high enough, they'll consider it safe enough to release a full-blown zombies game. It makes sense.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have every right to that opinion, but let me ask another question. Why the classic maps? And you don't seem to very interested in MW3.

Why not the classic maps? They didn't choose those maps randomly, they're already done and everyone's been clamoring for them to be released again. From a business point of view it's a no-brainer. They've only got to make one map and then they can cash.

As for Modern Warfare, I've never liked the series. I really never played call of Duty consistently until World at War, the games made by Treyarch just feel like they're better. That and discovering zombies was just the icing on the cake.

So, paying for a game that's going to get boring in a month doesn't sound appealing. When Black Ops gets boring I play Zombies, without that to do MW3 just sounds boring.

Actually most people buy it for the zombie maps. but your theory still works.
You're right, I bought the last two map packs just for Zombies. I hardly even played the multiplayer maps at all, so $15 for one map says a lot about how much we love our Zombies mode.

I kind of agree with you on the subject of MW Crimson. I've been a fan of Call of Duty since the beginning, but just wasn't interested with Modern Warfare. Yes it is true that most people I know buy the DLC for the zombies map, but how's Treyarch to know that? Also Crimson, know that I see it... Releasing the classic maps for the entire population of Black Ops was a great business plan. Because first you got the people that payed extra for the Hardened and Prestige version to get the maps, then you got the tons of people paying the extra $15 to get them. Treyarch....what a good way to go out? lol.

I've never heard of this GUNNS4HIRE person before nor have I read his thread. And how is this trolling or flaming? You obviously didn't read the post because if you did you'd know this is my BROTHER'S theory not mine. And he has no affiliation with the codzforum.

CLAYMORE was talking about himself when he was saying "not trolling or flaming". He wasn't talking about you.

I've never heard of this GUNNS4HIRE person before nor have I read his thread. And how is this trolling or flaming? You obviously didn't read the post because if you did you'd know this is my BROTHER'S theory not mine. And he has no affiliation with the codzforum.

CLAYMORE was talking about himself when he was saying "not trolling or flaming". He wasn't talking about you.

Haha, guess I read it wrong. I saw no instead of not.