It Pains Me... [READ THIS NOW!]

AgentA

Alright, I think this needs to be said....

It seems like at least 60% of the threads on this forum have no thought put into them what so ever. They also have bad grammar and just generally stupid posters who I swear haven't taken an English class in their lives.

We get that you want a buyable ending/interesting gameplay/Der Riese to be finished, that you feel the need to make a post about the Cosmic Silverback even though there are five about him already, that you like to make a 1-2 sentence thread, and that you will back up your idea no matter how stupid/nonsensical it is, or how many people tell you it's a bad idea.

Can we all just please stop and think for a second before we do something? This forum used to be great, with very intelligent people posting very frequently, and now it's just turning in the Zombies section on the official CoD website. (Trust me, you don't want to go there)

I am asking for moderators to be more strict, and delete/merging topics that are very similar, and for the general populace of this forum to spend time with what they post, and make sure it has correct grammar, and at least check that it hasn't been said before or that it contributes to furthering the research of Zombies.

Come on, CoDz, we can do this!

TL;DR

Y u no correct grammer???

-Agent A

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you see dude *starts setting up camping spot* i kinda like making jokes. i also kinda like making up theoryssssssssssss about zombies that are crazy but have some logic to them (check out my "some thing about the earth" thread for a example if you want) as well. but i do not like silly threads kinda like you.

but it is funny how you are complaining about silly threads and bad grammar and you just made a silly thread. i mean after all this is a site about zombies where people can make threads and stuff like that. but this is not a site where people complain about the threads on them.

i think the mods do a fine job locking threads where they need to be locked. i mean what type of site would this be if they locked every silly theory ? and sure some people use bad grammar on this site (me being one of them lol) but some people type on there phones or just do not care enough to use the right grammar. and those people (not the phone people) almost always leave the site in a week or 2.

this site has many good users. like Alpha Snake or Faust or yellow-card or the other epic users who creep (best word i could come up with) around the site posting epic ideas and videos that are epic. and the good members all work together on this site figuring out the easter eggs and hidden clues. i think we (and by "we" i mean the really smart people on the site) figured out the Shangri La easter egg before any body else did.

so there is no need to make a whole thread about people who make silly theorys or use bad grammar. you think every body will stop just because you made a thread about it ? i do not think so.

NOW COME ON! give me your best come back post. come on give me your best OMFG BBQ WALL HACKS post. or i will just go ahead and ride my pig to victory. rant over!

Why complain about the posts that are silly and have bad grammar, just chill this is a site for people who like to play zombies and share there experiences about the EE and there long surviving skills.. This is not a site to tell people to type/write correctly (i am from the netherlands so my english isnt always right). So just enjoy the site and let us be our selfes with our stupid posts....

well you see dude *starts setting up camping spot* i kinda like making jokes. i also kinda like making up theoryssssssssssss about zombies that are crazy but have some logic to them (check out my "some thing about the earth" thread for a example if you want) as well. but i do not like silly threads kinda like you.

but it is funny how you are complaining about silly threads and bad grammar and you just made a silly thread. i mean after all this is a site about zombies where people can make threads and stuff like that. but this is not a site where people complain about the threads on them.

i think the mods do a fine job locking threads where they need to be locked. i mean what type of site would this be if they locked every silly theory ? and sure some people use bad grammar on this site (me being one of them lol) but some people type on there phones or just do not care enough to use the right grammar. and those people (not the phone people) almost always leave the site in a week or 2.

this site has many good users. like Alpha Snake or Faust or yellow-card or the other epic users who creep (best word i could come up with) around the site posting epic ideas and videos that are epic. and the good members all work together on this site figuring out the easter eggs and hidden clues. i think we (and by "we" i mean the really smart people on the site) figured out the Shangri La easter egg before any body else did.

so there is no need to make a whole thread about people who make silly theorys or use bad grammar. you think every body will stop just because you made a thread about it ? i do not think so.

NOW COME ON! give me your best come back post. come on give me your best OMFG BBQ WALL HACKS post. or i will just go ahead and ride my pig to victory. rant over!

I agree with everything you said man. (btw i was one of the group of smart people who figured out the Shangri-La EE :D. took forever too!)

And this is to AgentA. You talk about pointless, stupid threads and then you make this. I advise you not to call people stupid AND then have the nerve to tell the mods how to do their job. Just some advice, take it for what it is.

P.S. This is the internet, idk if your an English teacher in real life or what, but grammar doesn't matter on the internet. Get used to it.

Yes Finally somebody who understands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, but you could of used better grammar there... "Yes! Finally somebody understands!"

Keep that in mind for the future.

Oh dear. I don't see how this could be more pretentious.

You pick up on this but ignore 2 posts down with no capitalisation and starting multiple sentences with but.

It irritates me to see what I call lazy grammar, but most people try hard and as mentioned a fair few aren't native English speakers.

Why do we need these posts? Most people have one of these posts complaining about grammar etc. Some people do it because they genuinely dislike bad posts with grammar mistakes etc. BUT some people do it because it increases their post count. Which I think is against the rules.

Stop this type of spam.

Someone should delete this thread.

No offence. :)

Why do we need these posts? Most people have one of these posts complaining about grammar etc. Some people do it because they genuinely dislike bad posts with grammar mistakes etc. BUT some people do it because it increases their post count. Which I think is against the rules.

Stop this type of spam.

So you're saying I wrote a detailed post about how I dislike copycat/nonsensical threads and bad grammar, and that I only did it to get my post count up, or for spam?

Stop this type of spam.

So you're saying I wrote a detailed post about how I dislike copycat/nonsensical threads and bad grammar, and that I only did it to get my post count up, or for spam?

I also said "genuinely dislike bad posts with grammar mistakes" Also when did I say spam, there are a few of these threads. I'm not saying you did this post with the intention to spam. It just looks like spam because there are other threads like this.

Again: No offence. :oops:

BTW you said you dislike copycat threads but yet you must have seen other threads like this.

Stop this type of spam.

I also said "genuinely dislike bad posts with grammar mistakes" Also when did I say spam, there are a few of these threads. I'm not saying you did this post with the intention to spam. It just looks like spam because there are other threads like this.

Again: No offence. :oops:

BTW you said you dislike copycat threads but yet you must have seen other threads like this.

Give me some examples, please.

AgentA

Check your user name grammar first.

In general, your the first failure here.

If you can read it, And then complain about how poorly written it is, Then obviously your a noob.

Oh sorry Newb, Damn that didn't work either.... nub ahahha! That worked!!

AgentA

Check your user name grammar first.

In general, your the first failure here.

If you can read it, And then complain about how poorly written it is, Then obviously your a noob.

Oh sorry Newb, Damn that didn't work either.... nub ahahha! That worked!!

*You're

Sorry, I had to ;) But seriously, there is spell check before you post something.

I call Shenanigins, and when i call Shenanigins, you can very we'll say that....

(puts on sunglasses)

"the rules just got screwed'

also to grammar Nazi's I only say.

"Screw Grammar, I have Rules!"

and to the RULES, I say.

"Screw the Rules, I have Grammar"

and to the Zombies, I say,

"Screw the Zombies, I have Demp....wait...Richt...no...I have....Monkey Bombs...nuff said"

Rant over the sanity over.