Buyable ending

gusisit

Hey Im new here so i dont no if this has been posted yet but I was just wondering maybe after the easter egg there is a buyable ending that triggers a cut scene and shows the heros fighting sam and them dying or living or whatever treyarch decide to do. leave your thoughts?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. Quit putting down other players and their ideas. It's not FairPlay and it's not what CoDz about.

This is a forum where players are allowed to discuss their ideas and theories and share them with the community if they believe in what they're saying. Players opposing an idea can have their own opinions, but shouldn't express them in vulgar ways against another community member

cheezy are you serious? he means like buyable with points like on custom waw maps that end the game. I think your the idiot on cocaine to think he meant real money. Honestly why treat a newcomer like that?

On topic: i think the EE is a better idea, but i would be fine either way as long as theres a cutscene. I'm so exicted!

cheezy are you serious? he means like buyable with points like on custom waw maps that end the game. I think your the idiot on cocaine to think he meant real money. Honestly why treat a newcomer like that?

he's been like this for as long as I remember. actually before I became a member one of the first posts I saw was him throwing a temper tantrum over him not getting credit for something on ascension even though he didn't post his first. but this was back when he was llamapjamas. or maybe I'm thinking of another cheezy.