Most Revives???

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had 47 in one game and 2 downs. I remember because it said read 247 lol.

90% of my deaths come from trying to revive people. Sometimes I think if I just let people die and not try to revive, I would do way better. My round 46 Kino ended because I had no TG ammo left, An un PaP m16, and tried to revive the dude at the beginning of a round.

On a side note, (this just popped in my head) Every one of my high rounds has been with a random, Does that make me good or lucky?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had 51 revives and 0 downs while playing with my 18 year old cousin. We were on the table in Five and when ran out of ammo so he would lay down and knife until he died so he would have something to shoot the zombies with. Then we got bored after 2 or 3 rounds of dying and reviving so we jumped off, we died the round after that.

I had 51 revives and 0 downs while playing with my 18 year old cousin. We were on the table in Five and when ran out of ammo so he would lay down and knife until he died so he would have something to shoot the zombies with. Then we got bored after 2 or 3 rounds of dying and reviving so we jumped off, we died the round after that.

Thank god they patched that stupid glitch.

Thank god they patched that stupid glitch.

And thank god I got the game before they patched it. Or I would have no reason to go on Five.