WHAT IF THE MOON ISN'T REAL?

ZombicidalManiac

I was just thinking that Treyarch are into conspiracy theories because they added the illuminati myth into their story line. So as some of you know, there is a large conspiracy that says the government staged the moon landing in the 60's. If Treyarch was trying to mess with us, they'd probably have the moon be just a large hangar or film set that is located at Area 51. We know that Area 51 is involved in this map because of Treyarchs statement "zombies have taken over Area 51" or something like that. But the QED might teleport us from place to place if the moon is real...which it most likely WILL be. I'm just thinking about that moon landing hoax conspiracy and reaching too far probably.

But I do like the idea of the classic maps being involved also. Like maybe the QED will teleport us to the old maps for a round or whatever. It would be really messed up if the perk machines were scattered throughout all the maps. Like you have to teleport to a classic map to get a perk or something. I don't think they'd do it but it would be neat if they did.

Oh by the way, this is way off topic but I'm so happy that I have to say it...I finally got the Shangri-La easter egg done. I was lucky enough to find two good players online with mics and my buddy came over and we had split-screen action going on. It took us 3 1/2 hours because the box seriously didn't wanna give us the JGB, but after about 15 different spawn locations later we got it. It was crazy.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking that Treyarch are into conspiracy theories because they added the illuminati myth into their story line. So as some of you know, there is a large conspiracy that says the government staged the moon landing in the 60's. If Treyarch was trying to mess with us, they'd probably have the moon be just a large hangar or film set that is located at Area 51. We know that Area 51 is involved in this map because of Treyarchs statement "zombies have taken over Area 51" or something like that. But the QED might teleport us from place to place if the moon is real...which it most likely WILL be. I'm just thinking about that moon landing hoax conspiracy and reaching too far probably.

But I do like the idea of the classic maps being involved also. Like maybe the QED will teleport us to the old maps for a round or whatever. It would be really messed up if the perk machines were scattered throughout all the maps. Like you have to teleport to a classic map to get a perk or something. I don't think they'd do it but it would be neat if they did.

Oh by the way, this is way off topic but I'm so happy that I have to say it...I finally got the Shangri-La easter egg done. I was lucky enough to find two good players online with mics and my buddy came over and we had split-screen action going on. It took us 3 1/2 hours because the box seriously didn't wanna give us the JGB, but after about 15 different spawn locations later we got it. It was crazy.

....ZOMG MAYBE YU RIGHT DUUUUDE!!!!!!! MAYBE UNICORNS AREN'T REEALLLZ, 2!!!!! MAYBE TREYARCH ISSSNT A REALLLL COMPANNNYYYY!!!!!!!

(On a side note, this thread was completely unnecessary.)

I'm not so ready to dismiss this whole post..I think there is definately some sort of connection between Moon and the original maps..The question is how are they going to tie this in

Since Der Riese is spelled wrong intentionally to mean "the travel" , I can see our heroes doing some teleporting.

i doubt it is a fake moon set as treyarch have said our heros are going to the moon.

also, are you one of those that saw that stupid documentry that said the moon landing was faked? if so what is your opinion? mine is as follows.

when i saw the documentry i was on itr from the start. every peice of "evidence" that came up i immediately could explain in my head, as trash! it was the most offensive program i had seen. how can these idiots, that knew the landing was real btw, make something that stupid people would believe, belittling one of, if not the, greatest human achievements ever made? :evil: :cry: :shock: :x are these the same people that thought wacko was a normal?

i had friends that were fooled until they saw the documentry that showed the hoax documentry to be a hoax in itself, even thouugh i told them all along it was crazy, and nearly fell out with some as i feel so strongly about the subject.

i still feel deeply sorry and offended for buzz aldrin, the late neil armstrong, and all the amazing atronaughts, cozmonaughts and great minds here on earth that have made these incredable things posslible, when someone says they think it was faked. when in fact, these people are gods among us as should receive nothing but apprasial

sorry, ranted . . .

About the tele to classic maps and perks scattered and stuff...im jus gonna leave this here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9242

Always been my fantasy lol

ya i dont think its fake cause the description floating around says something like " our heroes go to area 51 but its desroyed so they go to the moon... I somehow doubt a stage set up in area 51 would be anywhere worth going to...

"hey its area 51"

"ya but its destroyed"

"lets go 50 feet to the left"

"oh look were on the moon"

"oh wait its destroyed too."lol

....ZOMG MAYBE YU RIGHT DUUUUDE!!!!!!! MAYBE UNICORNS AREN'T REEALLLZ, 2!!!!! MAYBE TREYARCH ISSSNT A REALLLL COMPANNNYYYY!!!!!!!

(On a side note, this thread was completely unnecessary.)

Tbh, that post was a little unnecessary. In the forum section for the moon map, it is surely completely necessary. It's a possible theory that is not ridiculous. I think it's actually a great idea, not convinced it's true, but welllll worth posting.

I'd like to think that the QED could teleport you to old maps, but that would take so incredibly long to develop. Unless they've been working on this map pack since Shi No Numa, I don't see it happening. :)

I'm not so ready to dismiss this whole post..I think there is definately some sort of connection between Moon and the original maps..The question is how are they going to tie this in

Since Der Riese is spelled wrong intentionally to mean "the travel" , I can see our heroes doing some teleporting.

I thought "Der Riese" translated to the giant? Isn't that what we were lead to believe...?

I thought "Der Riese" translated to the giant? Isn't that what we were lead to believe...?

Der riese stands for "the giant" and der reise stand for "the journey"

in the new maps its spelled Der Reise which means "the travel"

Honestly, as crazy as the ideas are, I think they are very interesting. I always thought an Area-51 map would be absolutely brilliant; and, the moon landing hoax theory would fit perfect to Area-51. I think it would be cool to travel from the moon map to Area-51 using QED. Classic map integration would be amazing as well. Esp Der Riese

Actually to answer wiz1120's response to the connection between the zombie maps and the classic maps My brother came up with a theory. Think of this, why would Treyarch release a map pack of just zombie maps? Maybe a test perhaps? You see, most people buy the map packs just for the multiplayer maps. But, if Treyarch releases a map pack of JUST zombie maps, then they are able to see who are the true zombies fans. And if the number of zombie fans is high enough, they'll consider it safe enough to release a full-blown zombies game. It makes sense.

Treyarch release a map pack of JUST zombie maps, then they are able to see who are the true zombies fans. And if the number of zombie fans is high enough, they'll consider it safe enough to release a full-blown zombies game. It makes sense.

i have been thinking the same thing. And i am sure others have too, it's the first time I've seen it written down though, personally. So [brains] , for you to give to your brother :mrgreen:

Treyarch release a map pack of JUST zombie maps, then they are able to see who are the true zombies fans. And if the number of zombie fans is high enough, they'll consider it safe enough to release a full-blown zombies game. It makes sense.

i have been thinking the same thing. And i am sure others have too, it's the first time I've seen it written down though, personally. So [brains] , for you to give to your brother :mrgreen:

Lol thanks ZOMBIE ADDAM. Also, I agree with everything you said before about the moon landing and the hoax and the documentary. I can't believe there are people out there that think that was fake. Yes, I know I wasn't alive at the time of the shuttle's launch, but i've seen and heard enough to believe it was real.

Lol thanks ZOMBIE ADDAM. Also, I agree with everything you said before about the moon landing and the hoax and the documentary. I can't believe there are people out there that think that was fake. Yes, I know I wasn't alive at the time of the shuttle's launch, but i've seen and heard enough to believe it was real.

(i wasn't born yet either, 9 yrs l8r)