Hello gamers..

Hello, I'm just another gamer like everyone else. Been playing mainly FPS and driving games since I was young.. Started out playing the classic Nintendo64 with racing games, went to PS after that playing more real driving games instead of stuff like donkey kong.. Then I found stuff like Driver 3 with guns so I got interested.. Then I started finding games on the internet with FPS like my very first big multiplayer FPS games such as Soldier Front and Pawn Game.. I played a little bit of ps3 and xbox eventually at friends.. I enjoyed XboX for fun but ps3 for more serious gaming.. I eventually bought my own PS3 along with Mw2 and BO.. Soon to be Mw3.. I was going to buy COD:WaW due to it being my favorite because of the bolt action rifles and just the intense multiplayer but decided not to.. Either way.. I'm a huge fan of Zombie's.. been playing it since it came out on WaW.. I'm a relatively good gamer.. Better than most as far as I can tell.. Very competitive also.. Also I would enjoy to find any mildly good PS3 players for Mw2 or BO zombies.. Thank you for reading ^^..

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hurt yourself? HA! Here, take these sharp iteams and run around outside the Dwelling section of the forum, we need a new corpse to experiment on. Hehehehe...

So yeah, I'm Faust, CoD Dweller and current User of the Month! If you have any questions about anything, just go to a Dweller user. We do our best to make sure you have an awsome stay while carbon funds or medical experi-- erg... We make Youtube videos... :shock: