I Think I Figured Out Something

And I give some credit to Mr. RoflWaffles, as I figured this out responding to one of his posts.

Okay, so I kinda have to do a little explaining here. Lately, in the past couple of maps, it seems like Richtofen's started to take a major liking to Nikolai (suspicions started in Ascension but grew even more...suspiciouser...>_>....during Shangri-La).

Well, let's take a quick trip back to Call of the Dead for a moment, and we'll discover exactly why.

If you head to one of the hidden radios on the front side of the boat in CotD (maybe, it's been a while since I've played that one), the radio mentions Richtofen's "experiments" only responding to certain kinds of stimuli. In that same radio, he mentions that "the Russian Subject only responds to stimuli period when Vodka is added".

Now,remember that statement, and skip ahead to Shangri-La.

Drink nearly any perk on that map as Nikolai, and Nikolai makes a Vodka refrence, correct?

Quick Revive: "Ugh, Vodka and Fish do NOT mix!"

Juggernog: "I feel so strong, and muscley all over, almost as good as Vodka!"

etc etc.

Piecing these bits of information together, it's obvious that our Perk Machines are the Stimuli Richtofen's using on his experiments that he talks about in Call of the Dead!!

Now why is this important?

Nikolai can taste the Vodka in Richtofen's Stimuli, and keeps responding in positive manners to the Stimuli. So, it would seem that Richtofen's sudden infactuation with our favorite drunk Russian soldier is mearly because Nikolai's responding to whatever experiemnts Richtofen is running on him!!

A question remains however....

...what does this mean in the long run of Richtofen's Grand Scheme, and where is it all gonna go on our Moon Map?

:o:o

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic