Richtofen's got 'em all

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen needs the Focusing Stone for his big scheme. He obviously has all the perks, but i bet if our four characters come back on Moon, Richtofen will have both the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone.

Indeed I realize the big scheme, I'm merely saying that maybe instead of controlling the zombies, he could be just saying that he has all the perks. It could still be used for other things though, like in some of the theories. :lol:

Richtofen needs the Focusing Stone for his big scheme. He obviously has all the perks, but i bet if our four characters come back on Moon, Richtofen will have both the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone.

That would be logical but it would be unfair if he still has all perks becous of the fucusing stone.

Maybe the moon base is located near a big 115 rock and all the effects are neurtelised...

That would be logical but it would be unfair if he still has all perks becous of the fucusing stone.

Maybe the moon base is located near a big 115 rock and all the effects are neurtelised...

of course he won't start with all perks, that's a bit silly to even think it, imo.

This might sound stupid, but what if the moon IS a big 115 rock.........