Focusing Stone

algzelaya

so i have a few theories about the moon 1 is that richtofen wont be a playable character only from the aspect that he is the main person that is supposed to get the stone 2nd if he is how are they "3arc" going to not give us all the perks from the get go and third if he is a playable character i believe he will either be making the death ray or controlling zombies sorry i know not great theories but just had to put it out there

EDIT: will go more in depth when i have time later tonight

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever considered that the focusing stone was meant to be used to help teleport them to the moon? The teleporters have delivered them to different locations and times on earth, and then the map after you find the focusing stone, they go directly to the moon where they find the 'space-age weaponry'.

Yeah maybe he won't be a playable character, it could be but it would suck.

I personally think that when you finish the Easter Egg, there will be a cut-scene or something.

But offcourse they are all theories.

BTW: What computer do you use? Because I can't find a computer wich is missing the DOT-button.