Proof that Ascension is after Moon.

TheHeckz

The loading screens have shown the next map's loading screen, like call of the dead, the loading screen has both Shangri La AND moon in the top corners. Well look at shangri-la's loading screen:

You can see at the top left is most likely a part for Moon's loading screen, but look closer. You can see that in that corner, it has a capital T and then the scientist from Ascension's loading screen:

I think that the loading screens show maps that are in the future of the map being played. (Yes, I know the timeline has been figured out, I'm just saying the timeline is IN the loading screens.) CotD shows Moon, shangri-la, and since it shows Moon's, Ascension. Shangri-La shows Moon, and then Ascension, then Moon shows Ascension.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rips just show part of COTD (the tiny T) and ascension (the scientist) I don't see how this shows moon in any way...

Look at the picture again and look all the way to the left of the page. You will see part of a page that is not in any of the maps loading screens (just checked myself and found nothing that resembles those boarders at all so the OP might be on to something here). BTW nice find OP.

Yes Thank You! This Is what i was saying in a different topic. and if you look at the top left side it has some letters beginning with "MO". what i think is MOON. im not gunna spend 20 mins trying to convience people. if im wrong then im wrong. but why would 3arc show part of ascension on COTD and part of shangri-la because they made those maps or were planning to. so ask yourself why would they have that page back there behind ascension for no reason what so ever. thats like saying shangri-la is before COTD when u clearly see that its after COTD. Believe it or not I dont give a Fudge. we will see whos right Aug 23rd Right? And if its not before ascension then i would say its for Black ops 2 or whatever cod game 3arc makes in 2013 because, sledgehammer games is making the next cod!

Ya the order of the loading screens don't really prove anything. If anything I'm honestly rather confused by the logic. We know thusfar that the story line goes like this (starting with when we first met our 4 characters):

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Kino Der Toten

Ascension

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

If the loading screens also support this, and Treyarch has labeled this map as "the epic climax to the Zombies saga", then how does Moon, the end of the story, come before Ascension, the middle of our story? :?

Moon's gonna go after Shangri-La, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out people...

The Call of the Dead easter egg says that the Kassimir Mechanism (Acension easter egg) overloaded the teleporter and sent them to the future in Siberia, where Richtofen obtained the Golden Rod. So that means Acension is before Call of the Dead, Call of the Dead is before Shangri-La, and Shangri-La is before Moon. Moon is most likely where Richtofen plans to use the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone.

• 1 month later...

I just noticed this whilst playing Shangri-La today. I could see the rips in the top left corner showing COTD on the previous page and Ascension behind that. Then all of a sudden I noticed that part of the Moon loading screen was placed behind Ascension.

So you're saying... ascension was after moon? Not possible at all any more, Richtofen is now in Sam's body and the either is destroyed.