Richtofen, Time travel and Moon? "ADDED"

SixaM

This is it guys, the epic climax to one of the greatest adventures of all time and what Richtofen's master plan is. Well I have a theory that might just explain some of the loop holes to this amazing story and why Richtofen is such a major part of it. Look at everything that has happened since we have seen our heroes from Time traveling from place to place, uncovering secrets to Richtofen's master plan and the many people they have encountered through there travels but what about Richtofen himself. We all know that he is out of his mind and is collecting things to complete his master plan but how does he know where everything is if he is time traveling for quite sometime now and would not have knowledge of where everything is unless this is not his first time doing this. Think about it like this, what if Richtofen has already done this before (he could have tried this numerous of times since he has the ability to time travel) but failed some where along his travels (something could have stopped him from completing his master plan) and had to go back to change certain events so that he would know where everything is (He could have made the ship on COTD crash and added the radios there so that he would remember where the golden rod was but Nikolai messed that up for himand other events that I will leave up to YOU to decide).

Remember also that when you look at the picture of Richtofen on Kino, all the characters say Richtofen looks younger then them in the pics (If Richtofen discovered time travel during Der Riese then this would explain why he never really aged compared to the other characters who have aged and yes I do know that they have been traveling with him but Richtofen could have just teleported himself to there location at that specific time so that they would never know what he was up to because he failed at some point during his time traveling which could also explain why the other characters can not remember anything as they could have also done this before as well). Time traveling is a very tricky thing and if someone had the power to time travel then they could rule the world just as long as certain events happened/never happened. The Moon is the last piece of the puzzle and this is where we will see Rictofen's final plan take place.

All I am saying is that Richtofen and the rest of the gang could have done this many times before but now everything is going as planned which will be the climax to there saga. What do you guys think and am I on the right track to solving the zombies story or just a part of it but I just have that feeling that Richtofen and the gang of done this many times before. Thank you guys for reading this long post (I tried to explain this the best way I could but if anyone has something to add to this or something needs changing then just let me know) and lets have a friendly discussion :mrgreen:

ADDED- Also if you go to Shangri-la, Richtofen's name is already on the alter where you obtained the Focusing stone (This would explain that Richtofen has already been to Shangri-la because when you go into the eclipse, you also go into the past which his name is on the alter already when you get the focusing stone).

There are movies that talk about time travel and the effects of it. Here is an example from a movie that explains what happens when you change events.

The movie is called "The Time Machine" and what happens in this movie is that this guy builds a time machine to save his loved one from dying but every time he tries to save her life, she dies a different way every time which he could not understand what he was doing wrong (It was her time to die and know matter what he did to change it, it always ended up with her being killed). Maybe Richtofen keeps experiencing the same effect and is making him go crazy because it never ends well for him.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think the same thing too. And here's some reasons why....

The loading screens have given us clues as to what each map is about, and what the next map will be. Then we hit Shangri-La. And I think there are a number of clues in this loading map that suggest the Moon is the next destination, and that it is back in time pre-dating Ascension (and possibly Kino too).

Up until now, all the loading screens have had the upper-right corner of the page torn off, revealing a piece of the loading screen for the next map. They've been going in chronological order for the release of each map up until now. And on this screen on the left-side you can see the scientist from Ascension, followed by the 'T' from The Call of the Dead map indicating where we've previously been in the story. However there is no corner torn off of the upper-right side to indicate what the next map will be. The way the page folds at the crease in the center suggest that we are near the very end of the story.

But lets take a closer look at the far left side...

There is a page there that we have not seen before, that looks like some kind of technical sketch or diagram. Could this be the loading screen for the Moon map?

Also, if we look closer, we can see there is a page between this one, and the Ascension page. I can only assume this is the Kino Der Toten page.

Also, from the Shangri-La loading screen I believe the Black Sun symbol in the crop-circle is the clue that indicates the next map is going to be on the Moon.

But the new page is at the beginning of the comic book rather than at the end. Assuming that the new page is the Moon's loading screen, that means the Moon is the next stop in the journey, but is also the beginning of the journey. So they are in a time loop.

Also to back this theory up, remember in Ascension, Richtofen is wearing a space suit. Why would he be wearing a space suit unless he's returning from outer space?

That would explain why you start the level on a moon lander descending on the map too.

I'm starting to think the same thing too. And here's some reasons why....

The loading screens have given us clues as to what each map is about, and what the next map will be. Then we hit Shangri-La. And I think there are a number of clues in this loading map that suggest the Moon is the next destination, and that it is back in time pre-dating Ascension (and possibly Kino too).

Up until now, all the loading screens have had the upper-right corner of the page torn off, revealing a piece of the loading screen for the next map. They've been going in chronological order for the release of each map up until now. And on this screen on the left-side you can see the scientist from Ascension, followed by the 'T' from The Call of the Dead map indicating where we've previously been in the story. However there is no corner torn off of the upper-right side to indicate what the next map will be. The way the page folds at the crease in the center suggest that we are near the very end of the story.

But lets take a closer look at the far left side...

There is a page there that we have not seen before, that looks like some kind of technical sketch or diagram. Could this be the loading screen for the Moon map?

Also, if we look closer, we can see there is a page between this one, and the Ascension page. I can only assume this is the Kino Der Toten page.

Also, from the Shangri-La loading screen I believe the Black Sun symbol in the crop-circle is the clue that indicates the next map is going to be on the Moon.

But the new page is at the beginning of the comic book rather than at the end. Assuming that the new page is the Moon's loading screen, that means the Moon is the next stop in the journey, but is also the beginning of the journey. So they are in a time loop.

Also to back this theory up, remember in Ascension, Richtofen is wearing a space suit. Why would he be wearing a space suit unless he's returning from outer space?

That would explain why you start the level on a moon lander descending on the map too.

That theory is most likely correct, and as of yet no one has been able to confirm WHERE the lander that went to ascension came from.

wow that actually makes alot of sense apart from the "time machine part" he couldnt save her because if he did save here he would of never built the time machine to save her in the first place

i think his master plan is to controll the zombies

maybe he built the time machine to save sam as he didnt mean to kill her