The Nature of the WaveGun

Monopoly Mac

The Wavegun according to intel is capable of frying zombies from the inside. I believe this gun is a third generation Raygun. First you have the Prototype. Then the Porter X2 Raygun and then you have the Wavegun. What cooks things in the inside? A Microwave.

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary: “Prototype developed by “Doctor Ludvig Maxis, “origin Der Riese facility “Based on designs seized from “Rising Sun facility at SNN. “Powered by Element 115 “Ray Gun works on microwave technology “And discharges a burst of green “Plasma energy between 220 and 230V. “Second generation currently under “Development by H. Porter “To reduce excessive peripheral “Damage.

From 1943 technology would be extremely developed by now. Notice how it looks like two rayguns combined?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds highly likely to me that you are on the money. Lends its self to the idea of being able to have a 2nd stage of PAP in that we would get the Ray Gun > Porters X2 > Wave Gun. However i feel that if it is a new wonderweapon, and this is how it is aquired, its not quite as suggested as a new wonder weapon but simply a new upgrade. Which would be little different from other double PAP'd guns that we could get. Perhaps this is what you can pull from the box and there is an upgraded version/s still, although this sounds a little OTT.

My guess would be that it would fire a yellow beam that after a short time will you know, melt them from the inside. Like a really good version of the flamethrower that doesn't blind teammates but has limited ammo or use or whatever it uses, who really knows how these things work.

That wouldn't surprise me, except for one thing that caught my eye. I think I may have posted this on a thread before, but I'm too lazy to try and find it.

There looks to be some sort of solar panel on top of the gun, on the blue part. Now, maybe this thing will have unlimited ammo, but in order to recharge it, you have to go outside onto the surface of the moon where there is sunlight. I think that's not too crazy of an idea.