Proof zombies will return

blackfire561

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact zombies is not going to end treyarch loves making they love the money they get from it and activision LOVES money. So they will want to continue it like Gunns4Hire said. He thinks this map pack is a test if it sells really really good they will see how big the zombie community is. Their for might MIGHT make a zombie stand alone game but who knows this map pack will show them.

Considering that the map pack comes with three previously unheard songs, i think its safe to say that Treyarc will use one of them after you die. also in ascension, i don't believe "I'm Not Ready To Die" by Avenged Sevenfold was played at the end. (Although i think the organ/keyboard opening of the song was used during the load screen)

Considering that the map pack comes with three previously unheard songs, i think its safe to say that Treyarc will use one of them after you die. also in ascension, i don't believe "I'm Not Ready To Die" by Avenged Sevenfold was played at the end. (Although i think the organ/keyboard opening of the song was used during the load screen)

It played Not ready to die. And for your sig, the lyrics are as follows:

Gone, cast away in time,

evil yours, now evil mine.

So, I robbed you blind,

The voices in my head could jest a less than peaceful side,

The endless possibilities controlling every fight.

Just thought I'd let ya know ;)

I personally hope they don't make a zombie game it would just ruin the fun of finding the story thought I would like to see more installments of zombies but just as a side game it would end with 1 game off solid zombies and everything would change there wouldn't be rounds there'd be locations you'd have to get to.

i completely agree that Treyarch will do what they want, but i also fully believe they want to make more.

To be honest every1 is always saying how we are idiots for paying for the upcoming map pack, but i would have payed 15 for just the zombie map in all the other map packs. I like zombies, activision likes money, Id say its a match made in heaven. As for proof, Id say jimmy z gave us our proof in the interview.

"but dont be suprised to find clues to the future as well"...

i completely agree that Treyarch will do what they want, but i also fully believe they want to make more.

To be honest every1 is always saying how we are idiots for paying for the upcoming map pack, but i would have payed 15 for just the zombie map in all the other map packs. I like zombies, activision likes money, Id say its a match made in heaven. As for proof, Id say jimmy z gave us our proof in the interview.

"but dont be suprised to find clues to the future as well"...

I feel Moon will be the Halo Reach of CoD, as in they take all of the ideas they have scrapped and wanted to do, and put it into one big thing before they go and do something new.