Back from the Past!

AgentA

LISTEN UP MAGGOTS!!!....

Let me make this clear from the beginning... WE NEVER SOLVED DER RIESE! But yet, no one really goes back to it anymore. It is the very reason Treyarch does not want to put an insanely hard easter egg into one of their maps. Where is my proof? Treyarch and Inside XBox both have said that we're not even close to finding everyhting in Der Riese. If they put another insanely hard egg in Moon (which they're most likely to), I'm afraid it's never going to get solved like Der Riese.

Now, a new theory is that it has something to do with the teleporters. In the new Shi No Numa, they said they overloaded the teleporter in Der Riese to send them through time.

If you look at the mainframe, it has a control panel, with three switches, three smaller buttons, and a big button. The switches are all pointing in different directions, and the buttons are different colors. It is my belief that each button/switch represents a teleporter, and the big button represents the mainframe. We need to go from here on this one, troops.

Now, something else that is also clear, is that the PaP in Der Riese is also a teleporter. Take a look for yourselves! As you can see, the teleporter pad seems to be at the top of the machine.

Now, go, go, go! Make me proud, and finally, solve the dark secrets that surround...

Der Riese - The Giant

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I have had the same thought. (only WaW version btw) We made a crawler, opened everything, and tried to go over everything with a fine toothed comb. Anyway, we didn't find anything uber significant, although we were more focused on the Question Mark Rooms on the loading map. The only thing they seemed to have in common were papers and a few barrels.

Even though I personally think that we have found most if not all of the bigger, more obvious easter eggs, I would still love to mess around with this theory and try to see what I can do. My only problem is that I'm not really sure how to go about this.

My friends and I have had the same thought. (only WaW version btw) We made a crawler, opened everything, and tried to go over everything with a fine toothed comb. Anyway, we didn't find anything uber significant, although we were more focused on the Question Mark Rooms on the loading map. The only thing they seemed to have in common were papers and a few barrels.

Even though I personally think that we have found most if not all of the bigger, more obvious easter eggs, I would still love to mess around with this theory and try to see what I can do. My only problem is that I'm not really sure how to go about this.

Treyarch could have added more Easter Eggs to the Black Ops version of the W@W zombie maps, Mainly Der Riese. That's why Treyarch is saying that Der Riese still has Easter Eggs because they added more to it in the Black Ops version of Der Riese. If I could get some people to help me out and look for some Easter Eggs on the Black Ops version of Der Riese then maybe we can figure this out.

Yeah if there is more it would definetly be on the black ops version after the map pack drops. I have a feeling that they will update all of the ppl who bought the hardened edition(when they download again), and the map pack will already come with the updated version. My only reason for saying that is the developer saying something like "some typos are just typos but you never know where the next easter egg clues could be" DER RIESE means the giant, DER REISE means the travel....hmmmm

Yeah if there is more it would definetly be on the black ops version after the map pack drops. I have a feeling that they will update all of the ppl who bought the hardened edition(when they download again), and the map pack will already come with the updated version. My only reason for saying that is the developer saying something like "some typos are just typos but you never know where the next easter egg clues could be" DER RIESE means the giant, DER REISE means the travel....hmmmm

I'm really sorry, and I'm not aiming this at you, just people in general. Why do people people feel the need to add "...hmmmmm", as if what they're thinking is exactly they're typing, like there was no such thing as a backspace button. I just gets to me when people type like,"Hmm.... I got an idea but don't quite remember it.... uhh..... yea.... um..... Oh, yea, it was..... oh wait, lost it...... Oh, it was that Nazi Zombies is an awesome game!", instead of,"Nazi Zombies is an awesome game!". There exists a backspace, use it.