After Rezurrection

Edwantsyourhead!

Well Rezurrection is are last map pack with MW3 coming out and all. It werid how I havent thought of MW3 in awhile....actully its not werid since I had Zombies on my brain(oh sweet irony) since I got BO in Feburary. I mean we started off the year with only 3 Zombies maps. Now where at the end of Summer(well beginning of Spring for PS3 users like myself) and were getting 5 more to are 6 making 11 Zombie maps in one game. Pretty sick if you ask me. So what comes after Moon.... a question that has been on my mind for the week and I think I found the answer. As you know we have yet to visit in my opinion 3 heavly rumored places. Agartha ive heard was a possibility but just a rumor although it would make for a very intresting map. Then theres Paris. Paris was one of the pictures on the bullentien board(i believe its been a long time since I played Der Riese) along with Kino Der Toten and Call of the Dead. Kino and Cotd happened and became 2 great maps in there own rights. What about Paris? I mean just because a Picture was there doesent mean its going to be there but come on now. And the last map thats been rumored since Shi No Numa....Area 51. Now I dont know what the big deal is about Area 51 but hey its been rumored since 2009 Im sure itll come sometime...maybe. Now lets talk about Rezurrection itself. Zombies maps are a instant fan favorite to most people but lets not forget that Black Ops is currently the most popular First Person Shooter in the world with many people buying the game just for the multiplayer that past COD games have made great success in. I see Rezurrection as a test for the future. Despite no more multiplayer maps, if alot of people buy this map pack(if all things gamesharing would be the worst thing right now) then Treyarch and Activision can take Zombies a Step forward to which I think would be a Zombies game. Now many will think this is unlikely but if this map pack makes alot of dough then never rule it out. Or none of this will happen and in the next Treyarch game will have no Zombies or worse....this might actully be the last zombie map evah :shock: All of these are possibilities but I still believe in my theory just like anyone else would believe theres. Thanks for reading. If this is not in the right friend feel free to move it to whatever section it goes too. Thanks for reading Broskis. Peace out

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TL:DR

If your really too lazy to read a paragraph, then don't post. TL;DR should be saved for when you really don't want to sift through around 20-30 minutes worth of reading, not something that takes 20-30 SECONDS of it. GTFO. Now.

A paragraph???

Split it into 3 or 4 paragraphs and I will read it.

Stop trying to start a flame war.

EDIT: after reading it to shut AgentA up I don't see your point. Do you mean there are maps after Rezurrection (I know it's the last one) or the number if maps on Cod 9.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there isn't any more zombies after Moon. It's the "conclusion" and the "great finale" of the "zombies saga".

Not on Black ops, no. In the interview for moon, there was mentioned that there would be hints to the future in the next map. Not really end of the saga, more of this "arc" of zombies, similarly like Der Riese was the end of WaW.

A paragraph???

EDIT: after reading it to shut AgentA up I don't see your point. Do you mean there are maps after Rezurrection (I know it's the last one) or the number if maps on Cod 9.

Yeah I should have made it into paragraphs my fault broski. I was talking about the 11 zombie maps all together in BO(it will be 11 maps by the 23rd) and the 3 maps I suggested was meant for the next Treyarch Cod game.

If your really too lazy to read a paragraph, then don't post. TL;DR should be saved for when you really don't want to sift through around 20-30 minutes worth of reading, not something that takes 20-30 SECONDS of it. GTFO. Now.

A paragraph???

Actually,

I think you we're trying to start a flame war,

with the whole "TL:DR".

Why bother posting if you didn't read it?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!

D:

(And I would know,

because I'm a pro flame war starter.)

11 Maps to fit in on game disc? A lot to fit don't you think...

Doesn't even go on the disc it goes on the Hard Drive on all consoles lol.

But yeah this is NOT the last map, they definately said "season finale" which basically means the end of this chapter. Much like the end of W@W.

Treyarch knows zombies is a huge moneymaker and they're smart enough to carry it on. Especially if the sale of this all-zombies map pack goes well.

After Rezurrection??

Well, hopefully Moon closes alot of loop holes and Treyarch has one full year to find ways to keep their zombie mode fresh. Remember, Moon is the season finale, just like Der Riese was in WaW.

But, if I may suggest something...please we need more variations of weapons for each class. Like WaW, emphasis on the submachine and assault rifles.

WaW

SMGs- PPsh-41, Type 100, Mp40, Thompson.

Black ops- AK-74, Mp5k.

I know there are more SMGs in Blackops but to be honest...unlike their WaW counterparts they are horrible for the zombie mode.