Wave Gun Speculation

raza416

Okay so i was reading around the call of duty official site and something caught my eye. It says that the wave gun is "capable of cooking zombies from the inside out,". What other technology can you think of that is in every household and can do this? the MICROWAVE! So I'm guessing the wave gun is a more powerful version of the ray gun, which also works off of microwave technology. Considering that the ray gun is a pistol of sorts, we can guess that the wave gun is a rifle. I don't know im just speculating but discuss and pitch in your own ideas :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so i was reading around the call of duty official site and something caught my eye. It says that the wave gun is "capable of cooking zombies from the inside out,". What other technology can you think of that is in every household and can do this? the MICROWAVE! So I'm guessing the wave gun is a more powerful version of the ray gun, which also works off of microwave technology. Considering that the ray gun is a pistol of sorts, we can guess that the wave gun is a rifle. I don't know im just speculating but discuss and pitch in your own ideas :D

Well, if that's the case, then I can only pray it doesn't have splash damage. I cannnot tell you how many times I've died from that damn ray gun and its splash damage. You would think I'd have learned, but it's just so pretty.

Well, if that's the case, then I can only pray it doesn't have splash damage. I cannnot tell you how many times I've died from that damn ray gun and its splash damage. You would think I'd have learned, but it's just so pretty.

I used to have splash damage problems, until I consulted a doctor. I recommend you visit him was well. His name is Flopper. LMFAO xD I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!

But as to your theory (Wave Gun made out of Microwave technology), I find it unlikely. Then again, we've been fighting an undead war which at first seemed to just be a bonus level at the end of the campaign and has extended with a backstory for the past 2 years...and now we're on the MOON, so anything is possible.

/endseeminglyrunon

II used to have splash damage problems, until I consulted a doctor. I recommend you visit him was well. His name is Flopper. LMFAO xD I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!

But as to your theory (Wave Gun made out of Microwave technology), I find it unlikely. Then again, we've been fighting an undead war which at first seemed to just be a bonus level at the end of the campaign and has extended with a backstory for the past 2 year..and now we're on the MOON, so anything is possible.

/endseeminglyrunon

How is it unlikely you must look at the facts. First of all, notice how similar the ray gun and wave gun look. Secondly, what other type of tech do you know fo that cooks zombies from the inside out? Certainly not fire so must be something else AKA microwave tech

How microwaves work: Microwaves use radio waves at a certain frequency so that they may be absorbed by water, fats and sugars. When they are absorbed, it converts into atomic motion, which causes friction, thus heat. Using these types of radio waves on a human, or in this case a zombie, would boil all the liquids/fat inside the zombie basically cooking it from the inside out. I believe that the zombie would also probably explode from having all liquid inside of its body basically boiling over. (I've heard of a puppy who got blown up in a microwave oven before so there's a fact right there) Another thing about this type of microwave is that they are not absorbed by plastic or glass materials, and are even reflected by metal.