Der Riese and Der Reise

SuRoX

I have a theorie for the ''new'' Der Riese or should I say Der Reise.

I hope that you remember that Der Riese was unfinished because treyarch had to launch DLC 3 before MW2 and they didn't have time to finish the EE with the fly trap and to put all the files in. My theory is that Der Reise is the finished version of Der Riese, with the Amm-O-Matic and the secret area that everyone was talking about. The area that appeared on the original map but not in the game, the missing stairs and all that stuff could probably be in Der Reise.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that you remember that Der Riese was unfinished because treyarch had to launch DLC 3 before MW2 and they didn't have time to finish the EE with the fly trap and to put all the files in. My theory is that Der Reise is the finished version of Der Riese, with the Amm-O-Matic and the secret area that everyone was talking about. The area that appeared on the original map but not in the game, the missing stairs and all that stuff could probably be in Der Reise.

Where did you get this from?

remember this?

And if you think that the fly trap was only a hide and seek game then you are wrong. The developpers removed the EE because they said it was too complex and hard to find.

I don't think there is such thing as a "complex" EE, maybe they just didn't have enough time to make a full easter egg on that map and i think they may extend or make a new easter egg on Der Reise since they are adding one in SNN

They're adding one in Shi No Numa?

remember this?

And if you think that the fly trap was only a hide and seek game then you are wrong. The developpers removed the EE because they said it was too complex and hard to find.

Flawed logic is flawed, full stop. If it was to hard to find why remove it at all? The developers said? I guess you can provide a source for that statemant huh ??

If they was really gonna put the ammo-matic machine in the map but only decided not to becuase of time constraints or whatever, don't you think they would have put it in Kino or another Black Ops map by now?

I think an ammo machine is a really bad idea anyways, takes the survival out of the game if you can just buy ammo. I said on another thread like this a while ago, people could just sit by the ammo machine, spam all their ammo and use the points earned to re-buy ammo again.

The Ammo-matic is important no matter what . its just up to the players , whether they waste their points on the ammo-matic, killing them in the process cause of no points, camping wuld be no reason to, Ammo-matic will be needed 25+ or atleast 30. Max ammo gets very scarce in the further rounds and it will be needed to survive, You cant keep hitting the box hoping to get a good gun wen u get a crappy gun and end up going down, So Ammo-matic ! do your thing and help us !