The meaning of kino.

Ok I was looking at some forums and I noticed that people don't have anny idea what the function was of Kino. So i'll explain it to every one.

So as we know group 935 had the command to make super soldiers= zombies, weapons for example: DG-2 wonderwaffe and he also made the teleporters.

When Dr. Maxis was finnished he wanted to demonstate it to the nazi leaders.

So they moved a teleporter for a demonstration, some (realy) dead zombies in some kind of containers (seen on the stage) and possibly a ray gun and monkey to the Theater.

But the leader of group 935 Dr. Maxis died and when all the Nazi leaders gatherd at the theater for the demonstration that wouldn't have happened anny way one zombie broke loose out of it's container and then he infected all of the leaders and the soldiers. :twisted:

And so the Kino der Toten has been made.

I hope I was helpfull and if you have anny questions just leave a comment and I'll try to awnser it as soon as possible. :mrgreen:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wait i thought that because of kino maxis got his funding

maxis used his teleporters infront of the nazi military officals then with the flick of a switch he teleported to the loby and walked back to the stage were there was applause
thats from another thread the person who wrote that thread got this info from the film reels and they were trying to train zombies

wait i thought that because of kino maxis got his funding
maxis used his teleporters infront of the nazi military officals then with the flick of a switch he teleported to the loby and walked back to the stage were there was applause
thats from another thread the person who wrote that thread got this info from the film reels and they were trying to train zombies

He was going to get his funding but he hasn't done the presentation yet. he probebly died a few days before it so that the leaders couldn't be told that the presentation wasn't going to happen.