New perk on moon

InhumaneBrdman

ok now im not saying im absolutely right but if u look at the interview again he lists the two new weapons first and then mentions the new perk for thrice the zombies experience. i hope u see what i mean i think you are reading into it too much.

wave gun=once

qed=twice

new perk =thrice the fun... I could be wrong tho

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt the perk will let you carry three guns. What happens when you are downed and lose your perks? Which gun goes away? I think it will involve ammo, perhaps allowing you to carry three times as much. If so, it would go nicely with Double tap.

I am sure someone else must have thought of this too, but i think the new perk will probably have something to do with being able to breathe without air on the outside part of this map?

EDIT: i was thinking, the new perk also might make you immune to the fluctuating gravity somehow? just a thought.

I think the thing that people are overlooking when it comes to the new Perk is the fact that the Perks have pricing. I mean, yea the original Perks are all below 3000points, yea?

Sierra Helper don't judge the name, I was thinking of what Sodas haven't been used yet. :P:P - Cost 10000: Ability to hold three guns.

I feel like the thing people overlook when it comes to a three gun Perk is, "Oh! What happens when you go down? Which gun do you lose?!" To me, I would have two options for which one of the three you lose.

1. You have two guns, and then when you buy the Perk you get the original Starting Pistol. This is the slot that no matter what gun you replace it with, whenever you go down you lose This slot in general. So say you have the RPK and HK currently on hand, if you buy the perk and it gives you the starting pistol, if you replace it with a Ray Gun and then go down, no matter what gun you have on you at the time of going down, you'll always lose the Ray Gun. If you had the Ray Gun and RPK, and then got the HK for the third Gun, you lose the HK cuz it's in the third slot. Get it?

2. You lose a gun at random. Hehhee. ;];]

I think the thing that people are overlooking when it comes to the new Perk is the fact that the Perks have pricing. I mean, yea the original Perks are all below 3000points, yea?

Sierra Helper don't judge the name, I was thinking of what Sodas haven't been used yet. :P:P - Cost 10000: Ability to hold three guns.

I feel like the thing people overlook when it comes to a three gun Perk is, "Oh! What happens when you go down? Which gun do you lose?!" To me, I would have two options for which one of the three you lose.

1. You have two guns, and then when you buy the Perk you get the original Starting Pistol. This is the slot that no matter what gun you replace it with, whenever you go down you lose This slot in general. So say you have the RPK and HK currently on hand, if you buy the perk and it gives you the starting pistol, if you replace it with a Ray Gun and then go down, no matter what gun you have on you at the time of going down, you'll always lose the Ray Gun. If you had the Ray Gun and RPK, and then got the HK for the third Gun, you lose the HK cuz it's in the third slot. Get it?

Those choices would be better fitted for the QED :lol:

Those choices would be better fitted for the QED :lol:

Why so?? Do we even know what the QED does yet?

MELEE ANYBODY?

Thrice the fun.

Weapon One,a gun.

Weapon Two,a gun too.

Weapon Three,your knife that goes useless past Round 10.

Pack-a-Punch the knife maybe?It could replace the Sickle and Bowie Knife.

I'm thinking Insurance is a good idea.To rebalance the idea of having a 3rd gun,whenever a player goes downed I believe a random gun of their inventory should disappear :twisted: Better pray you don't lose your Thundergun to the CZ75 you picked up.

Now that I think about it, the new perk may have nothing to do with thrice as much anything. The statement by Treyarch mentioned a new wonder weapon, the QED, and a new perk. Those are three new things for thrice the zombie slaying fun. The new perk may be a version of one of the old scrapped perks. I don't think it will be Amm-o-Matic. I don't think Amm-o-Matic was really a perk. If it gives you ammo, how is it a perk? How does it affect your performance besides giving you ammo? Tuffbrew and Pronaide were combined to make PHD Flopper, so that leaves Candolier. I think it will either be a version of Candolier or something entirely different.