Reznov Rezurrection connection?

de6schmutz

I'm new but have been lurking for a while reading up and trying to get familiar. Had a question, would it be possible that Reznov will be "rezurrected", possibly as a boss or apart of Richtofen's masterplan? Thinking this due to the zombie on the main poster for Rezurrection looks oddly enough like Reznov, and then also the REZ connection. Just an idea, and if this had already been asked or debunked I apologize, I looked and couldn't find anything on this.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new but have been lurking for a while reading up and trying to get familiar. Had a question, would it be possible that Reznov will be "rezurrected", possibly as a boss or apart of Richtofen's masterplan? Thinking this due to the zombie on the main poster for Rezurrection looks oddly enough like Reznov, and then also the REZ connection. Just an idea, and if this had already been asked or debunked I apologize, I looked and couldn't find anything on this.

Reznov is Russian. The guy in the poser is German.

But Reznov was always in the campaign game for the 3arc games with zombies, hopefully they involve him somehow ;D

zurruck in german=back, backward,

der reise in german= the journey or travel

sooo (prolly not proper german) der reise zurruck would mean the travel back.

"some typos are just typos but you never know where the next easter egg clue will present itself"

yup, this is gonna be epic.

your right, der reise does mean the travel. but the map is der riese which means the giant. so im thinking that your a bit off with this.

but i dont understand where people are getting the zurück part? My thought on the whole Z use in the word was simply because it was Zombies and as the whole pack is Zombies it ties it together.

zurruck in german=back, backward,

der reise in german= the journey or travel

sooo (prolly not proper german) der reise zurruck would mean the travel back.

"some typos are just typos but you never know where the next easter egg clue will present itself"

yup, this is gonna be epic.

your right, der reise does mean the travel. but the map is der riese which means the giant. so im thinking that your a bit off with this.

but i dont understand where people are getting the zurück part? My thought on the whole Z use in the word was simply because it was Zombies and as the whole pack is Zombies it ties it together.

Yes, Der Riese is the map name, but the Rezurrection poster misspelled it as Der Reise.

:facepalm:
Hahaha, this is not your idea, i saw this on COD forums, hahahaa BITERR

This has been a lot of peoples theories, the similarity in the name is obvious.

This is why you have no respect on these forums :facepalm:

I second this I keep seeing more of claymore

:facepalm:

At first he was a noob so I gave him a few chances. I even stood up for him one time. Now it's been about a month and he's still doing this. Not good. Not good at all.

I don't think Reznov will do anything with Rezurrection, as Treyarch always said that Zombies will not interfere with the campaign (I know it's a little loose but still).

The only thing I saw with Zombies in it was an intel piece referring to the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The zombies story is complicated enough...for the love of God don't make Reznov part Zombies.

I'm the Zombtologist, and as such, I study Zombies, but this would be too much for my little brain. It will explode, and when the Zombies finally reach me, they will be so disappointed and will starve because they didn't get their dinner BECAUSE MY BRAINS WERE EVAPORATED!

I'm sorry I went off-topic there.

So anyway...no, I wouldn't and don't believe Reznov means anything with Rezurrection.

Way to be a fucking ass to someone new here. I don't read the COD forums anymore due to the fact it's filled with people like you.

Everybody else, thanks for your input. It was something I noticed and thought might be a hint or clue. Judging by the evidence I'm sure he's not making an appearance, but was worth a shot to mention.

Way to be a fucking ass to someone new here. I don't read the COD forums anymore due to the fact it's filled with people like you.

Everybody else, thanks for your input. It was something I noticed and thought might be a hint or clue. Judging by the evidence I'm sure he's not making an appearance, but was worth a shot to mention.

it's always worth a shot to tell or ask something about an appearance of an other character ;)