Have almost found where kino der toten is and more

Im fairly certain you can see the Fernsehturmalso Berlin in the backroud of the spawn point if you dont know what that is than here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernsehturm_Berlin

Anyway you can see that and part of the berlin wall so if you find where the berlin wall is within distance of the Fernsehturm Berlin than Kino der toten is roughly across the street its that simple

I havent done this becouse it isnt that simple if you can figure it out please tell me

So im not so sure because im an ametuer researcher but I have some stuff to point out

1. There is a Volkswagon T2 Bus in the backroud when you spawn which were made between 1970–1994

2. You can see the Fernsehturm Berlin or the berlin tv tower in the backroud of the spawn when you look up not finished its construction was started in 1965 and ended in 1969

idk between those and the whole Nazi theme the time zones just sdont match up to me o the other cars year is off too but i cant remember all the stuff about that

3. this is just random but if you click x on the 5th picture of the main characters takio says something about someone being there dissapearing than somehow reappearing so I think that has something to do about Dr.Maxis being killed and then coming back as a zombie or something idk

4. if you look outside near the double tap machine you can see part of the berlin wall and a berlin wall watchtower it the construction was started in 1961

these are all guesses so correct me if im wrong sorryabout the spelling btw

So basically ww2 ended in 1945 all this stuff is from later on but why would Richtofen transport there later on sometime 1961-

also waw Nazi zombies was all in ww2 and this is 1961 onwards so 16 years later there are still zombies?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takeo Said "Mabey what was,but is no more but shall be again". It could be a someone that died but I don't have much of an idea. As for the rest of the stuff you said I don't really know anything about volks wagons or berlin.

ya thats what I didnt get he doesnt meantion it was a perspn but he waslooking at a portrait of a person

Volkswagon T2 production

1970-1994

Fernsehturm Berlin TV tower construction

1965-1969

Gentlemen, we just found ourselves an anachronism.

This might have been discussed to death, but had it not been brought up, I don't think I ever would have noticed this discrepancy.

The one thing we can't rely on for the date is the guns. On account of the mass-redaction of the Cold War, agency access to prototypes, and the number of weapons being sent back in time, it just...no. You know? Just no.

But, as I bring up every time this topic comes up, there's a note somewhere on this level dated 1975.

Volkswagon T2 production

1970-1994

Fernsehturm Berlin TV tower construction

1965-1969

Gentlemen, we just found ourselves an anachronism.

This might have been discussed to death, but had it not been brought up, I don't think I ever would have noticed this discrepancy.

The one thing we can't rely on for the date is the guns. On account of the mass-redaction of the Cold War, agency access to prototypes, and the number of weapons being sent back in time, it just...no. You know? Just no.

But, as I bring up every time this topic comes up, there's a note somewhere on this level dated 1975.

yes but the Fernsehturm Berlin wasnt finished in the game but by 1975 it would be btw you seem smart I just updated this topic reread it please

I had this theory that since the whole theater was apparently commandeered by the Nazis for Group 935's highly-classified experiments that they would have set up some kind of security perimeter to keep out civilians. Then when the Russians attacked there was a zombie uprising, but while the scientists were probably able to get out, the zombies, being stupid zombies, were probably unable to get past the perimeter. The scientists, surrendering to the Russians and probably going on to be part of the Ascension Group...or, you know, killed...would have either told them about the zombies, or, figuring that no one would believe them, told them that there was some kind of gas or chemical leak, insisted that the Russians maintain, possibly even reinforce the perimeter, and left the zombies to rot around gathering dust for 30 years. Then out of the blue four guys teleport in from a previous zombie shootout at Der Reise. Richtofen does some stuff and records a log entry, then the zombies wake up and attack.

This is an excelent theory, I've also heard theories that Kino is actually based on Deutches sol Kino (German sol Theater in English), This I believe because in the game in the alley you see a sign that says Deutches Sol Kino

The two Theories combined make sense because Deutches sol Kino and the Fernsehturm tower are actually close by to each other.