• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK AT THIS PEOPLE

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14139

I was right!

-________________-

CODz, as well as many other Zombie forums, have speculated that there was going to be a "Moon" zombie map due to codes, easter eggs, files, and many other sources IN-GAME (both World At War and Black Ops) that pointed that a "Moon" map was going to be a "possible" location for a Zombies Map.

In a way they are NOT right, they just basically claim they got it right because they only speculated (just like everyone else) about there being a Moon map, through their ignorance and stupidity of changing descriptions on a Youtube channel/video and through their website, they glorify themselves in being the "first to know information than any other Zombie forum" and that's how they entrap you into thinking "HOLY SH*T THEY GOT IT RIGHT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE OH MY GOD THESE GUYS MUST WORK THERE OR HAVE TREYARCH COMPLETELY BACKING THEM UP" which is just downright stupid.

i'm not hating you for posting this thread, but you calling yourself "right" only makes it that much worse on behalf of those hoaxers. Trust me, they have done this COUNTLESS of times, hell they even had videos of "future" maps that they uploaded to Youtube but they removed since they got OWNED by Treyarch, then they just quickly change a description, and claim that they called it first to be the biggest dickwads of the Zombie Community.

Hope you understand, if you don't, go join their cult.