What happened to Quarantine?

Broli95

Hi all, ok i think that this isn't the right section but i have to ask this: what happened to Retaliation? Did treyarch just eliminate it? I'm sure that most of you was waiting for the great quarantine zombie map because on game.com there was an article with the description of all maps( cargo, harbor, metro, mansion and quarantine) and instead of this they give us rezurrection. Tell me what you think: did they cancel it or do we have to wait for another black ops game?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trearch actually listend to the community and put out an all zombies map pack with the WaW maps. The name Rezurrection is for bringing the old zombies maps back. The z is obviously for zombies. the reason they put Moon as the new map was most likely because of the hype that Ascension brought about a space map. Thats why I think it called Rezurrection and the new map is Moon.

trearch actually listend to the community and put out an all zombies map pack with the WaW maps. The name Rezurrection is for bringing the old zombies maps back. The z is obviously for zombies. the reason they put Moon as the new map was most likely because of the hype that Ascension brought about a space map. Thats why I think it called Rezurrection and the new map is Moon.

Thank you for the answer but what i was trying to ask( wrong title :?) is "what happened to quarantine?"

Ok i modified the title ;)

Idk... maybe they just like to tease people for fun.

And I could've sworn the Retaliation stuff wasn't real.

Maybe or maybe not, on game.com there was an article with the Retaliation's description and 20 minutes later treyarch canceled it, if it's stuff wasn't real why Treyarch would have canceled it?

Maybe or maybe not, on game.com there was an article with the Retaliation's description and 20 minutes later treyarch canceled it, if it's stuff wasn't real why Treyarch would have canceled it?

Maybe they did it to throw us off? If so, it worked rather well. :p

Maybe they did it to throw us off? If so, it worked rather well. :P

If it was for this Treyarch's team is very stupid XD but something doesn't convince me..... Black ops 2 incoming?

Hi all, ok i think that this isn't the right section but i have to ask this: what happened to Retaliation? Did treyarch just eliminate it? I'm sure that most of you was waiting for the great quarantine zombie map because on game.com there was an article with the description of all maps( cargo, harbor, metro, mansion and quarantine) and instead of this they give us rezurrection. Tell me what you think: did they cancel it or do we have to wait for another black ops game?

Because remember that almighty Australian site...they lied to you...they didnt show proof. That's my take on it :lol:

Because remember that almighty Australian site...they lied to you...they didnt show proof. That's my take on it :lol:

Maybe You're right but they predicted Annihilation, Escalation and First Strike ;)

Here's what happened to Quarentine. It never existed. Treyarch never confirmed it, or said a single word about a Retaliation Map Pack. That was just some stupid rumors that some douche's made up, this is the exact reason I never listen to any word of leaked info because 99.9% of the time it's lies.

THIS. 100% THIS.

Thank you all guys, if someone has a ps3 add me: broli95

..No

Did i ask you it? Do you think that You're funny? Well You're not

Well, technically, you didnt ask ANYONE specific, you said, if someone has a ps3 add me: broli95, and i responded with a No... So to answer your 1st question, no you did not ask me, and for your second question, i dont think im funny, i merely said No to a ps3 game of zombies, thank you

im a little slow but let me say this quoritine is fake its faker than...than...your moms boobs jk its more of a fake than the rumor that mw2 was going to have zombies

Now i know that it's fake but there's no need to offend my mother idiot :facepalm:

im a little slow but let me say this quoritine is fake its faker than...than...your moms boobs jk its more of a fake than the rumor that mw2 was going to have zombies

Now i know that it's fake but there's no need to offend my mother idiot :facepalm:

Notice the "JK", in other words he was joking...

@killallzombies, nothing is faker than the "alien terrorists" in MW2... nothing...