Interview with Jimmy Z about the new map pack ANALYSIS

LUDRICOUSZ

Hi there,

I saw on a topic in this forum a link to this website:

http://oneofswords.com/2011/08/all-zomb ... y-z-talks/

It's an interview with Jimmy Z, one of the creators of zombies.

They talk about the new map pack and there are also a couple of questions asked.

And that's why i wanted to post this topic. Some questions are really good and give some good answers.

I will give a small list of the most important questions:

1oS: Will we learn any new tidbits of backstory from Moon? We already know Der Riese is where they come from, but is there more to tell?

JIMMY ZELINSKI: If your question is to ask me if our zombies are from Der Riese, this would be a good opportunity to re-explore the WAW maps to search for further clues as to the truth behind the origins of the zombies. As to Moon specifically, of course there will be clues to the past and other story elements, but don’t be surprised to discover a few hints as to what may be coming in the future.

1oS: What’s a “phasing Zombie?”

JZ: I don’t know. Where have you seen a phasing zombie? Who have you been talking to? What’s this word “phasing” you’re using…?

1oS: Why is Rezurrection misspelled? Is there significance to that?

JZ: You never know where hints and Easter eggs may appear in Zombies. What looks like a typo may be a typo…but it might also be the hidden truth behind everything.

1oS: Space – the final frontier. Is this the end to the Zombies storyline?

JZ: [No answer to this one, but a friend over at Treyarch said they saw him storm off to get a breath of fresh air.]

Well as you can see there are some interesting answers.

IMO The most interesting one is the first question. he answers that you can find a lot of new things in the classic maps (everybody thought this would) and he mentioned something about the future. that there will be new hints about the future, soooo maaybe this isn't the end of zombies! *Kicks ass*

Offcourse the first and last answer are contrasted with each other. saying there will be things in the future and not answering the question about if this is the end.

Sooo what do you think of this? I'm even more excited about the DLC then i was before!

Be sure to check the link, there are more questions on the website.

Peace

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic