Kiparis Anyone?

Sazh333

Kiparis anyone?

I think this gun is actually a beast, especially on Firing Range.

Kiparis w/ Ext. Mags

Scavenger Pro

Sleight of Hand Pro

Marathon Pro

Semtex

Concussion

Claymore

This is my loadout and i seem to do really well with it. Anyone else think this gun is just as good as the AK74u?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis okay. i can use every SMG effectively. Yes, i am the first person to get the 200 kills with the uzi challenge.

I used grip and red dot.

with the kiparis i used grip and rapid fire = ownage

I am never using the Kiparis without Ext. Mags. 20 rounds ESPECIALLY with rapid fire is retarded.

I dont understand how people can like the 74u as it has so much kickback and does no dmg. Ive never got a positive k/d with the 74u hence i never use it. Kiparis is one of best smg's

I think the 74u is really easy to use. You have to use it on small/medium maps though.

• 1 month later...

tis okay. i can use every SMG effectively. Yes, i am the first person to get the 200 kills with the uzi challenge.

I used grip and red dot.

with the kiparis i used grip and rapid fire = ownage

Yea it's a great gun.

But Johnson, do you mean first person in the world? Out of millions of people to get the 200 kills challenge? If you do, someone somewhere would have got it before, trust me lol.