Illuminati Code Decryption?

The easter egg in shangri-la has the 12 slabs that you step on and they are all illuminati symbols and this looks like a jumble of letters and numbers but here they are: c e g k l q r s 1 2/3 (cant tell because there are two half circles) p i

this may just be that they used illuminati symbols just because and its a coincidence that you can translate it to words. It will be worth a try

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With just the letters I (cheated) found out only "R.C.P. Skeg Liq.", there's nothing I could find out about it, but "R.C.P." could mean, Real Clear Politics, Rich Client Platform, RCP Design Global, etc.

For "Skeg", something to do with boats. The sternward connection of the keel of boats. It originates from the Scadinavian meaning of beard.

Also, "Liq." could mean, liquor, liquid, laugh in quiet, etc.

Here's just a mish-mash of what I came up with. Try to add the pieces together if you want.

G.L.P. -Groom Lake Project-

R.I.P. Gersc -Possibly Gersch? Didn't have an h-

1i2/3 -1 i(roman numeral 1) 2+3 = 5. 115-

crg -Clarke, Reznov, Gersch-

PSCK -Pentagon, Shangri-La?, Cosmodrone, Kino?

That's all I could come up with atm. Give me more time and i'll have more results. But in the meantime try to make out what you can about these.

Here's just a mish-mash of what I came up with. Try to add the pieces together if you want.

G.L.P. -Groom Lake Project-

R.I.P. Gersc -Possibly Gersch? Didn't have an h-

1i2/3 -1 i(roman numeral 1) 2+3 = 5. 115-

crg -Clarke, Reznov, Gersch-

PSCK -Pentagon, Shangri-La?, Cosmodrone, Kino?

That's all I could come up with atm. Give me more time and i'll have more results. But in the meantime try to make out what you can about these.

Wow good job so far! i wouldve never found out the 115 thing, and clarke seems to be the pentagon thief with the numbers on his skin and gersch is part of zombies but maybe reznov will somehow be included in zombies!?! What if aalso instead of 115 its 1+1+2*3 which is 8 and the 8th letter of the alphabet is h finishing Gersch but then you cant do rip without the I. as for PSCK what if its KPCSL -Kino Pentagon COTD Shangri-La and then Luna which is latin for moon I think. IDK what all of this means but i think we're on to something!

You make several good points there oreo... I think that Reznov is the blank picture in Kino because the picture does look just like him. And Takeo says when interacted with, "This is a picture of somebody who once was, but is no more. But may be again." Reznov was alive, thought to be dead, may be.....REZurected!?!?! REZurection, REZnov? I don't know if that's a connection. I'm going to go back to those illuminati code and figure out more stuff.

The picture quality is fine. Treyarch did say that even the smallest typo might be a subliminal message or just a typo. Did you also notice that Der Riese in the Rezurection trailer was spelt wrong? My friend did a translation and it went from Der Riese "The Giant" to Der Reise "The Travel". Try to figure out what that connection means. Might Reznov come back?