Moon new character/boss/special zombie ideas???

zombie rambo

ok so i saw a pic of a zombie it might be a new boss it looked like a normal zombie pale grey blue light inside its chest like a napalm zombie only in a greyish blue it held a giant club new boss? could it maybe be cosmic silverback? dogs? moon monkeys? or maybe....... SAMANTHA MAXIS?!?!?!?!?!?!? i dunno and some people say it might not be the gang that maybe its astronauts and if it is the gang how will we identify them?? and could it maybe be a round with a sample of each boss?!?!?!?!!?! this seems to be less likely. also i think maybe there is going to be a character death on this map pack and sadly its probably going to be richtofen because the moon is a keen source of element 115 and as we know richtofen is NOT immune to 115 like the others if this is the case he needs to be remembered and die in a big way.... maybe saving someone? or maybe he becomes the new boss? also area 51 could be part of moon it probably is maybe you teleport to area 51 to packapunch after you do certain things or open a cerain amount of doors? but forgive me if im repeating things that have already been said but this seems to be bothering me a lot you can pitch me ideas it would help this is really starting to freak me out :o :o

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A zombie astronaut thats the size of george, he's on the other side of the moon and he gets closer every minute, you can see where he is by looking at a tv screen thats at your location, sort of like looking at a screen on ascension or five to find out where the mystery box is. When he get's there the zombies stop spawning and you have to kill him and you get a reward and he teleports back to the other side of the moon and it all starts again. That's my idea for a boss.

Lol, oher side of the moon? The moon' diameter is 3000 km... So the boss is going to walk for like 5000 km? Most unlikely, sir. No brains for u :3

He teleports a certain amount each round depending on how long you take in each round, he will still be walking while the round is going but if you take like 15 minutes on a round he'l teleport 1000 km. Also there will be a number next to the screen that tell's you how many km's he is from you. Im still working out the kinks.

umm hellhounds, napalm shrieker, monkeys, pentagon thief, cosmic silverback they are all bosses

i wouldnt consider them bosses.

Oh, well, I guess the entire forum should just stop considering them bosses, along with Treyarch, just because YOU don't consider them bosses. Has anyone told you yet that the worl does not revolve around you?

umm hellhounds, napalm shrieker, monkeys, pentagon thief, cosmic silverback they are all bosses

Oh, well, I guess the entire forum should just stop considering them bosses, along with Treyarch, just because YOU don't consider them bosses. Has anyone told you yet that the worl does not revolve around you?

Hahahaha that made me laugh :lol:

thanks for that little joy in my day :3

the gravity thing i think that its the qauntum entanglment device i think you push the lever thing down on it then throw it and it ends the round or sends all zombies in its radius out into space but it can also down you and if it ends the round you need to wait 4 rounds to use it again

ok well the qed has its own thread.

As for the boss, I have a feeling it will be similar to shangri la by having mostly normal zombies and the occasional crazy fast, high damage, "super zombie".(shreiker napalm) Saying that I also believe to increase the challenge for the map they might incorporate a "boss round" so to speak. Maybe even allow the "super zombies" to spawn any round including the "boss round".

Through research on quantum mechanics I found out that photons,(quantum level light particles) can simply pop in and out of exsistence,Maybe thats how the phasing zombie works.

how old are you 5? slow you roll dude. im just saying what makes them bosses? honestly? just cause they come out every 5 rounds makes them bosses? i dont think treyarch ever said "dogs are bosses" or "the monkeys that take your perks are bosses." i believe they always reffered to them as "the so and so round". the only boss they ever claimed was a boss was gourge and i think cosmic. but dont quote me on cosmic cause im not sure. get your controller out of ur @$$ homeboy and slow your roll

ok well the qed has its own thread.

As for the boss, I have a feeling it will be similar to shangri la by having mostly normal zombies and the occasional crazy fast, high damage, "super zombie".(shreiker napalm) Saying that I also believe to increase the challenge for the map they might incorporate a "boss round" so to speak. Maybe even allow the "super zombies" to spawn any round including the "boss round".

Through research on quantum mechanics I found out that photons,(quantum level light particles) can simply pop in and out of exsistence,Maybe thats how the phasing zombie works.

careful buddy napalm and shreikers arent bosses. youll get harrassed if you put it by the dude that harrassed me bout it.

I really hope they make the QED like you say though just doesnt end the whole round but acts like the gertsch device did. i enjoyed jumping into it to get away from a mess. has the phasing zombie been confirmed?