Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Undead

*Undead's Art Thread*

Donor

Sorry to keep pestering you guys about this, but I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that I still am accepting commissions. Mostly to build up a portfolio of jobs I've done for others, but also to keep busy and make a bit of pocket change on the sidelines as well. 

If anyone is interested at all, check out my Deviant Art page, all the info and examples of my latest works are posted there and be sure to hit me up. Alternatively, I am open to other projects such as collaborations as suggested before here, so if you want worlds to collide and heads to knock together, let's do this!

Donor

They broke the Suicide Squad. So I have to fix it.

All better

Collabo time Mr. Undad. I'm entering a slower part of the year business wise and have some free time.

P.S- We should do something cool.

Donor

I'm down man, just hit me up via email and we'll make the magic happen!

@Undead post some more of your magic you wizzard. 

Please. :3

Donor

Since you insist, @Lenne 

sword_art_online_by_xwolfie212x-d91t8pu.

Donor

@TheNathanNS

So this happened...

3a538404fb65a10f6ae159bfe92b7b95-d92kfja

Donor

The yellow masks remind me of those Minion things.

lol you wouldn't be the first. We took on yellow as the crew color given the friends we met and originally recruited wore all yellow, and so did my brother. So it became the thing to represent with yellow masks, gloves, accessories and shoes of any variety. Then one of them mentioned we looked like minions.

Donor

So Kingdoms of Amalur isn't too shabby. A8UY8jV.png

Donor

@ZombieOfTheDead @Stop mocking me0 @Nightmare Voyager

A quick animation practice for shits and giggles:

http://orig11.deviantart.net/f2cd/f/2015/240/9/e/9ebbead1404ff4179a8398e760383cc8-d97jpm5.gif

Oh, and I just started watching Black Butler too.

Donor

Shepard's Pie, anyone?

Mmmmm....

Donor

I'll just leave this here...

commission_sheet.gif

Donor

My gallery needs more work... but what?

http://www.redbubble.com/people/cody61

Donor

Any Metal heads out there?

Eddie.jpg

Nice Eddie dude!

I'll get around to updating my page soon, I did add about 20 images last week but I didn't read there was maintenance so they all got erased. No biggie though I have them all saved on a folder, just have to get the time to do it again.

I bet you could do a good psycho Mantis *hint hint *nudge nudge

Spoiler
On 17.4.2016 at 0:06 AM, Tattoo247 said:

Nice Eddie dude!

I'll get around to updating my page soon, I did add about 20 images last week but I didn't read there was maintenance so they all got erased. No biggie though I have them all saved on a folder, just have to get the time to do it again.

I bet you could do a good psycho Mantis *hint hint *nudge nudge

:love48:

Nice to see that you are still checking in every once in a while, Cody. I hope you are doing fine. 

I can't see the pic though. ;_;

Donor

I really need to find a new game to play...

@Slade @Tasha    

Kathrine.jpg

Donor

Okay so here's the drill....

Undad here plans to get a booth come next Gaming Con near me. So, I am doing some random fandom across video games. From new and popular, to fan-favorites and nostalgic and lovable and so on. Right now, I'm wrapping up a couple Overwatch pieces given it's what's hot and new right now. But what would my soon-to-be collection of prints be without some Zombies fan art?

So I come to you, the experts of Aether for ideas. I need some solid ideas for Zombie artwork. Not just something that looks cool, but that grabs concept of Zombies and would be immediately familiar to your casual and hardcore players and fans. Whether it's one subject/character, or dozens, I need ideas in general.

Aaaaaaand GO!