Rezurrection question...

BlackOpsPenguin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude shut da HECK UP. Hav u seen da videos world at war maps on black ops smh. They are VERY Different from world at war. They hav black ops guns and not waw weapons. :facepalm: If u dont lik dis so much then DONT buy it.

I hate ppl that dont like sumthing and end up doing/using it. Stupid Troll :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dude shut da HECK UP. Hav u seen da videos world at war maps on black ops smh. They are VERY Different from world at war. They hav black ops guns and not waw weapons. :facepalm: If u dont lik dis so much then DONT buy it.

I hate ppl that dont like sumthing and end up doing/using it. Stupid Troll :facepalm::facepalm:

Thank you just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us.

I love how these guys don't even mention they've had the maps exclusively for the last 9 months. Feel like you got nothing from buying the Hardened edition? DUDE YOU HAD 9 MONTHS OF EXCLUSIVE ZOMBIE CONTENT. Why do you guys not account for this?

For those of us that couldn't buy Hardened edition, we know that those Hardened Edition owners definately got there money's worth for the extra $20. I would gladly pay a $20 fee for 9 months early DLC. I know next Treyarch game I'll be finding a Hardened Edition (NOT at Gamestop!), even after knowing the fact whatever I'm paying extra for will be available to everyone. The 9 months of exclusivity is easily worth it.

Yet some people swear that the 9 months of exclusivity meant NOTHING and that they got ripped off.

It makes no sense...

There are a lot of posts about people bitching they have to pay for the new map pack even though they already own the Hardened or Prestige Editions. Let me clear something up for you all:

If you already own the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Black Ops, YOU GET THIS MAP PACK FOR FREE!

Stop bitching. Like someone else said, you've had these maps exclusively for 9 months, and now you get a free map plus songs. Suck it up and enjoy what we're given. A lot of hard work goes into making these games/maps, and it's not right of people to sit here and bitch about it. /Rant

Well, if you've bought the other map packs you've been doing the same thing; getting one zombie map. Besides, they ARE different in certain ways (weapons, upgraded graphics, etc...) AND you'll get the soundtrack, so I'd say it's worth it anyway :P