Rezurrection = End of W@W?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally can't find any negatives in the classic maps finally being released. It's pretty hard to get into a decent game on W@W nowadays so it will be much better to be able to find games easily on Black Ops. Plus the gameplay in Black Ops is much more fast paced and exciting so there's that to it.

As a huge zombies fan I never really give a second thought to paying £11.49 for a map pack knowing full well that I'll only really be playing the one zombie map, so paying that amount for 5 maps is a serious no brainer for me.

Knowing Treyarch/Activision they didn't even think about the fact of having the WaW maps already and some people thinking it's a rip-off to re buy them. I don't but, who cares, right? And I don't suggest not getting this map. You payed 15 bucks for 1 map before, right?

Just so you guys know, Treyarch have said we should go back to the original maps to find new things. That means when the classic maps are released with Rezurrection, the classic maps will have new easter eggs, or weapons, or some new enemies. Even the people who bought the hardened and prestige will probably get updates to their revamped classic maps. So it's worth it for everyone. Especially if your into the story of it all.

I'm kinda concerned that since Rezurrection will come out people will stop playing W@W, which concerns me because I'm not getting it. I already have the old maps and I don't want to fork over $15 for the sake of one new zombie map.

Since you have the original maps you wont have to "fork over 15$" but [brains] for your great observation!

i spent over $50 on w@w and the map packs just for the zombies then i figure out after 3 months tha they are releasing the maps for black ops........ such a piss off............

kino der toten 25, 3 people

five 18, 2 people

call of the dead 26, 2 people (my friend shot george and killed me)

shangri-la 17, 4 people

if you need help with the call of the dead easter egg send me a message on PSN at Take_A_Stab7

(say your from CoDz)

Meh. They were better in WAW. I don't even play the maps that don't have a pack a punch in the BO version because it gets boring so fast. In WAW the maps felt a lot better. Shi no numa from WAW is still my favorite map out of ALL the zombie maps (including BO). The only map people will be playing will probably be Der riese, so WAW zombies will still probably have players :|