My Moon Base Theory

xLegit_BawZ

So, hello folks, this is why I think the last map is on the moon:

When I first saw the map, I knew it's gonna be in the future. It has to be. During the space race or even WW2, there wasn't a moon base, was there?

So OK, let's say its playing in the future. Why are there all those huge dig machines (lol, no homo)? Probaly because there is a crapload of 115 there.

But now: Why must we go to the moon? Why not on earth, there is much 115 also? I think, my zombie slaying mates, THAT THERE ISN'T ANY 115 LEFT. I think the zombies are slayed on earth. There is no zombie on earth anymore, so that's why they go to the moon, to fight the last zombie horde. And with this map, it all ends. And I don't want it to end.

That's my theory why there heading to the moon.

PS: It can be on the moon, because it's just epic, though.

(if my english is bad, sorry i'm dutch :D )

Can I Haz some brainz pl0x? [brains]

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw the map, I knew it's gonna be in the future. It has to be. During the space race or even WW2, there wasn't a moon base, was there?

So OK, let's say its playing in the future. Why are there all those huge dig machines (lol, no homo)? Probaly because there is a crapload of 115 there.

But now: Why must we go to the moon? Why not on earth, there is much 115 also? I think, my zombie slaying mates, THAT THERE ISN'T ANY 115 LEFT. I think the zombies are slayed on earth. There is no zombie on earth anymore, so that's why they go to the moon, to fight the last zombie horde. And with this map, it all ends. And I don't want it to end.

You should check out my post of where I think the Moon base came from

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15059

That is pretty amazing, and I think that's literally the coolest way to end Black Ops Zombies (I mean, they've always been on the defensive. To go to the FREAKING Moon to kill off the last of the Zombies would be the best way to go.) But... I think it's more about how Richtofen wants to rule the world, and he needs to go to the moon to get the last part of his weapon (he said everything was going to plan after he gets the focusing stone in Shangri La)

Either way, I think this map will easily be the best one to date. You're going to have a clear defined objective instead of just trying to get to round 50 or whatever.