In all honesty, don't be surprised if..

killerussian

I can honestly say that i wouldn't mind if Moon was the last Zombie map in Call of Duty Black Ops. And seeing what they did in Der Riese, don't be surprised if it is indeed the last one. Treyarch likes leaving things as unanswered as ever, leaving you dazed and confused; along with an array of new questions brought on by the last map. After this who knows there may be one more map pack to squeeze in there before the release of Mw3, but if not then I'm sure they'll continue the zombie storyline in another Call of Duty game produced by ONLY TREYARCH AND NOT INFINITY WARD. UNLESS- they completely ignore and pay no attention to Mw3 (which is highly unlikely considering that both Treyarch and Infinity Ward are companies that work for Activision) and just go on making map pack for black ops.. Which would possibly get real old real fast if you were to keep it all in the same game. I say we just end on -hopefully what is- a good note by having a 5 Zombie map DLC and then moving on until next time!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be hugely suprised if a fifth Map Pack was released, and Treyarch said that Moon would have hints to the future, meaning zombies probably won't end. I hope the next Treyarch game (that'll probably be out 2012) is an all zombies game, with customisable classes and killstreaks. I think zombies has got a lot more to offer, and the story is nowhere near an ending...

I doubt it would be an all-zombies game, that would alienate half of their buyers, BUT, if this new map pack does well, I wouldn't be shocked to see much more focus on Zombies in 2012. More maps, and probably customizable characters and stuff. With Rezurection, 3arc has finally admitted that Zombies is one of the best, if not the best moneymakers they have, and they were willing to give up an entire multiplayer map pack just for the Zombie fans. They know how important Zombies is, and I think they have no choice but to go forward with it and start devoting a lot more effort towards it as well. :)

I'd be hugely suprised if a fifth Map Pack was released, and Treyarch said that Moon would have hints to the future, meaning zombies probably won't end. I hope the next Treyarch game (that'll probably be out 2012) is an all zombies game, with customisable classes and killstreaks. I think zombies has got a lot more to offer, and the story is nowhere near an ending...

I for one would be PISSED if they released a CoD that was simply zombies. I mean I don't have to worry too much cause they'll never do that, but still. I am a huge fan of the CoD Multiplayer and Campaign, and CoD would just suck if it were all gone so Zombies could come in full time. I like the split they have now between Campaign, MP, and Zombies. I'm probably gonna get flamed because this is a Zombies forum, but I know I'm not the only one here that feels this way.

A independent zombies game from Treyarch would be amazing, but it wouldn't be under the CoD franchise. I think they could pull it off though, and it would probably be awesome. I don't see Treyarch doing this anytime in the near future though, seeing as they're busy enough with the CoD games.

I agree though, I think this Zombies story is only just beginning. I can't wait to see where they take it in the next Treyarch CoD.

After reading Mr_Waffles post I had a reply ready until I read OstonedshooterO's reply. Pretty much has all I was going to say. But ima say it anyways. Now, Zombies mode has NOTHING to do with Call of Duty itself. -Hope I said that right-. So if they made a game devoted just to zombies it wouldn't be under the name Call of Duty. But yet, branch off into its own individual, separate franchise.

if zombies has customizable classes and killstreaks, I will have to SCREAM, WHY DID YOU RUIN SUCH A GOOD THING TREYARCH????????!!!!!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

thats the most dumbest thing i have heard come from a CODZ member. tryarch could make so much money out of a zombie survival game. completely customizeable stuff the whole shabang. it would bring zombies to a whole new level and everything. how could you say it would ruin zombies? are you high???

if zombies has customizable classes and killstreaks, I will have to SCREAM, WHY DID YOU RUIN SUCH A GOOD THING TREYARCH????????!!!!!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

thats the most dumbest thing i have heard come from a CODZ member. tryarch could make so much money out of a zombie survival game. completely customizeable stuff the whole shabang. it would bring zombies to a whole new level and everything. how could you say it would ruin zombies? are you high???

I agree with selectyeti89. If it had all that, it'd be multiplayer with zombies. Zombies got so popular for its originality, and you want to make it like every other CoD multiplayer? I sure hope Treyarch keeps it the way they have it, starting off with a Colt M1911, two frags and a knife. That's it.

uhm dude, there are is going to be a game called: ''Dead island'' with all those features.. you can upgrade your weapons and stuff and has different characters with different specialties.

and it's not a CODzombies games anymore then

i just hope they leave it like it is, plain old fashion slaying nazi-zombies :D

I always thought it would be a possibility for them to release map packs during MW3 but I don't think Activision would allow them to as everyone would be saving money for MW3 map packs.

In any case, they now have a year to start developing Black Ops 2 (or the equivalent to that) and with a full zombies map pack they have FINALLY realized how important zombies is now and we should get some EPIC zombies in 2012 with the next 3arc game.

Here's to a future full of zombie slaying!

uhm dude, there are is going to be a game called: ''Dead island'' with all those features.. you can upgrade your weapons and stuff and has different characters with different specialties.

and it's not a CODzombies games anymore then

i just hope they leave it like it is, plain old fashion slaying nazi-zombies :D

Raise your hand if you were like very timidly, "I'm getting Dead Island"