New characters for moon?

pandafist

So i was looking at the picture for Moon on the poster, and i noticed that they were wearing space suit's, now this seems unlikely but "bear" with me. :lol:

I noticed how in black ops, every two maps in release order (not including DoA..) has the famous 4 (tank, Takeo, Nikolai, Richtofen) then another group of 4 (presidential zombies, CoTD team) look,

Kino = Famous 4

Five = Presidential zombies

Ascension = Famous 4

Call Of The Dead = Sarah, Robert, Micheal, Danny

Shang ri la = Famous 4

Now how is Moon going to go? Well i'm assuming that there was a team of astronauts collecting 115 off the moon but you may wonder, where did the zombies come from? Well, the teleporter on the Moon (scientists must have put one in the Moon base, who knows maybe?..) and something must have caused another to happen, so the zombies teleported to the Moon.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943."

It's the regular crew :D

Or it can be two of the crew characters, we know tank is one, richtofen probably the other AND one of the first astronauts on the moon, or both of them because the map takes place on the same year the first man was on the moon!

3 characters are confirmed, Tank, Tak, and Nikolai. I couldn't find Richtofen in the trailer, but he's probably there too.

Yeah now i analyzed the trailer better and i saw Tank, Takeo (he looked like someone else what with the lighting and the hat and the bee boppity bop :lol: ) and Nikolai, so richtofen must be there or unless he is this "boss" everyone says hes going to be ( doubt it.. :? ) So yes, mission successful! Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread to help us all figure out it's the old crew! :D

Yeah now i analyzed the trailer better and i saw Tank, Takeo (he looked like someone else what with the lighting and the hat and the bee boppity bop :lol: ) and Nikolai, so richtofen must be there or unless he is this "boss" everyone says hes going to be ( doubt it.. :? ) So yes, mission successful! Thank you everyone for contributing to this thread to help us all figure out it's the old crew! :D

I've been thinking... Richtofen has the focusing stone and the golden rod, and now he can controll the zombies... or at least he is close to finishing his device that will allow him to controll the zombies. Here's where my theory starts... If Richtofen now has controll of the zombies and turns on our heros, and becomes the "boss" everyone seems to think he will be, (I really don't want to have to kill richtofen... he's the best character) I think it would be interesting if Sam kept controll of only one zombie... and Sam, in the body of an astronaut zombie, became the fourth character. I mean, she never wanted any harm to come to Nikolai, Tank, and Tak. She just REALLY hates Richtofen and will kill anything in her way to get to him. It be an interesting "common enemy" team up.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been thinking... Richtofen has the focusing stone and the golden rod, and now he can controll the zombies... or at least he is close to finishing his device that will allow him to controll the zombies. Here's where my theory starts... If Richtofen now has controll of the zombies and turns on our heros, and becomes the "boss" everyone seems to think he will be, (I really don't want to have to kill richtofen... he's the best character) I think it would be interesting if Sam kept controll of only one zombie... and Sam, in the body of an astronaut zombie, became the fourth character. I mean, she never wanted any harm to come to Nikolai, Tank, and Tak. She just REALLY hates Richtofen and will kill anything in her way to get to him. It be an interesting "common enemy" team up.

You were nearly dead on with that theory! :)

we already know the team is the 4 originals... the fuck..

And being the last map, having different characters wuld suck, so having the original team best fits it. :) Unless u have apollo team back from time , and thats only 3 of em. so yeah.

Look at the date this was made before you say that. It was obviously speculation before it actually came out.